Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't get cheese-gratable abs like mine without a bit of self-discipline. Maybe I should spend less time looking in the mirror and more time listening at team meetings.

David-Wenham-300-Rise-Empire.jpg
Sorry, what was I saying?

Why don't use just burn money? Gyms are s**t. Almost as much of a waste as having @Rodney Dangerfield on your team.

You got some free time? Do 10 push ups, 20 squats and a one minute plank while you're waiting for the kettle to boil. It's really easy and simple even for a beginner. That's the point. Do it 4/5/6 times a day. When you're waiting for the kettle. Or the microwave. Or the ads between MAFS. Or waiting for ND to post five minutes of the sim :rolleyes:

After a few days you'll feel awesome so you up it to 15/30/1.5mins. Then after 10 or so days up it to 20/40/3mins. You'll be surprised how quickly you build up strength and resistance. Wanna be superman? Chuck in 10 burpees to the routine as well.

Continue to do that simple routine 4/5/6 times a day and you'll be looking like Arnie in no time.
Will I be able to do One Punch Man's training regime?

Listen here TY24 you little s**t. You and Baz teaming up with this grand final s**t will leave you feeling sorry for yourself.

You keep this up and I will have you ruled persona non grata from the beez medal. Ok champ?

Hold onto it.

When Freo lost their final in 2015 my heart sank as I knew that was it, that was the last chance at a flag for a long time and the careers of some champions of the club were now going to end.

I was also depressed them.

This conversation is not very pleasant at all.

The joy a gold coast fan has to not know the pain of almost success
The immense joy from winning only exists because of the pain of losing.
One is not possible without the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm off to bed now.... Probably having horrible dreams of last year's GF.
See what you did Barrybran sometimes you don't think how your actions hurt others.
Taylor , beez and have had our night ruined.

I preferred on the other thread when we were celebrating the great Salt n Pepper. In fact I m going to post perhaps the best song of the 20th century so we can reminisce

Salt n Pepa had more than one song?!?!?!?
Absolutely! They did some good stuff. Do a quick google search, plenty of good songs.
I may be bias, as along with shows like sex in the city, help popularise casual sex. This was a win for a young Goose.

Ql
True. Watching the 4th quarter was very painful.
Our window is still open, I use that to console myself at night.
Wow, you’re right! So many songs I didn’t know were them.
let's not forget about whatta man (which was a regular on highlight packages in the late 90's) & Let's talk about Sex.....
Taylor and you thought they only had 1 song... (out of curiousity which song was that, Shoop?)

Ql

let's not forget about whatta man (which was a regular on highlight packages in the late 90's) & Let's talk about Sex.....
Taylor and you thought they only had 1 song... (out of curiousity which song was that, Shoop?)

I thought it was Push It...certainly the one at the clubs.

Ql

IIRC Whatta man featured En Vogue with them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back