Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

As you well know it should eventually regress to the mean.
23 games is not that small a sample size to be so far from the statistical norm
I'm relying on this nugget of gold. I played finals my first two seasons in Sweet FA, should have made finals last season (minor issue of four points lost....) and we suck this season. That means we're due for a top four run next season.

How are you finding Sweet FA this season anyway?
It’s been good fun. I spent most of last season inactive as I was finding I didn’t really know what to banter about and there were a lot of inside jokes and references to past seasons which I didn’t get.

This season I decided I’d just get on the front foot and talk bulk s**t and try to see if I can get a laugh out of people. I’ve loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been good fun. I spent most of last season inactive as I was finding I didn’t really know what to banter about and there were a lot of inside jokes and references to past seasons which I didn’t get.

This season I decided I’d just get on the front foot and talk bulk s**t and try to see if I can get a laugh out of people. I’ve loved it.
Good to hear. Everyone gets into it at different rates but you get out of this place what you put in.

I struggle with the inside jokes at times as well.

Good to hear. Everyone gets into it at different rates but you get out of this place what you put in.
Yeah that’s what I’ve found, I’ve gone from not posting at all to averaging 30ish. It’s a good laugh now that I actually have a crack.

"But exceeded" will be the size of all our pants after this lock down is over
Unfortunately I feel this is accurate.
My major Hobbies are now eating and drinking.
I usually run to somewhat offset my other bad habits, I usually do a trail race once a month or so to keep me motivated. With all of them cancelled, I'm lacking mojo, which is allowing more time for my new Hobbies. Im eating and drinking at Olympic level.

Unfortunately I feel this is accurate.
My major Hobbies are now eating and drinking.
I usually run to somewhat offset my other bad habits, I usually do a trail race once a month or so to keep me motivated. With all of them cancelled, I'm lacking mojo, which is allowing more time for my new Hobbies. Im eating and drinking at Olympic level.
Are you working at home yet? I've only done it for three days, all separated, and I think I'll get over the novelty pretty quickly. I'd rather go into the office.

Great way to smash out camo challenges for weapons but other than that it’s an absolute shitfight
I don't have the game but remember playing Shipment from years back. Good god that'd be insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back