Official Match Thread Season 29 Second Elimination Final - East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

There's live sport on for the first time in months and you pussies are watching a cooking show?
Hockey ain't back yet bruv. AFL hasn't started yet. Easy brownie points with the missus.
Clearly you're all missing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hockey ain't back yet bruv. AFL hasn't started yet. Easy brownie points with the missus.
Clearly you're all missing out.
Well someone's clearly whipped.

We used to agree a lot.

Cooling a cooking show must-watch television is a flat out lie.
Indeed. I actually was referring to since we both left the Wolves.

Can’t stand that scripted reality cooking s**t
Just as bad as those home renovation shows. Although of them have some good ideas, but you've got a literal hour of ads each episode plus all the contrived drama.

Just as bad as those home renovation shows. Although of them have some good ideas, but you've got a literal hour of ads each episode plus all the contrived drama.
Nah, I can see how some of those meltdowns on those shows would be very real. I don’t doubt they put a bit of mayo on top though

Ljp86 onto the wing????? Oooooooooh snap! s**t's getting real!

Whoa, s**t is indeed getting real. Haven't played on the wing for a while but am looking forward to getting acquainted with the wide expanses of the wings again! :thumbsu:

Whoa, s**t is indeed getting real. Haven't played on the wing for a while but am looking forward to getting acquainted with the wide expanses of the wings again! :thumbsu:
Looking forward to you kicking to me lace out onto the chest, 25m out straight in front of the goals on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back