Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Similiar thing happened to me at Freo passenger terminal when I saw these campaigners. Climbed up about 15 metres and launched into the crowd. Knocked out a couple and got kicked out. Chewing my jaw bigtime!

I've only injured people at shows I've been playing. Leant on a fold back speaker a bit too boisterously and kicked it off the stage, taking a chunk out of a punter's shin. Another time I jumped out into the crowd and the headstock of my bass cracked some poor bugger in the head. He wore it as a badge of honour and proudly showed me the egg on the top his head after the set. I was apologising profusely and he was demanding I let him buy me a drink. People get weird at gigs.

I've only injured people at shows I've been playing. Leant on a fold back speaker a bit too boisterously and kicked it off the stage, taking a chunk out of a punter's shin. Another time I jumped out into the crowd and the headstock of my bass cracked some poor bugger in the head. He wore it as a badge of honour and proudly showed me the egg on the top his head after the set. I was apologising profusely and he was demanding I let him buy me a drink. People get weird at gigs.
Great value adding mate!!! Chemicals definitely make campaigners loose! I'm a semi old campaigner now so lots of beer does me well. Do you still play?

Great value adding mate!!! Chemicals definitely make campaigners loose! I'm a semi old campaigner now so lots of beer does me well. Do you still play?
We took some time off because we all kind of hated each other, but time heals all wounds and we've been playing again for a few years. Had a tour booked in April that got canned because of coronavirus. Tried again for September, but had to postpone it again and now we're just doing a one-off show in Sydney next month. It'll be strange playing to a seated socially-distant audience, but hopefully we can still make it fun.

We took some time off because we all kind of hated each other, but time heals all wounds and we've been playing again for a few years. Had a tour booked in April that got canned because of coronavirus. Tried again for September, but had to postpone it again and now we're just doing a one-off show in Sydney next month. It'll be strange playing to a seated socially-distant audience, but hopefully we can still make it fun.
kick arse mate. I would love to hear your stuff! PM if you feel like it! :thumbsu:

I don’t understand the first part of what you said, but I’d happily marry a horse and live off bananas.
You'd mount a horse and live off sultanas. That puts a different spin on things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha hey mate got home about 45 mins ago and just had some food! Day was alright, very quiet actually, yours?

Yeah okay! Nothing exciting really happening here, just after 3pm here so still in the thick of work and hoping to finish on time today. So pretty boring :)

Where is it you are from??

Oh! I'm British and living in London. I spent a couple of years in Melbourne which is why I'm on BF in the first place. It's raining here so meeting the typical British stereotype!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back