Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fired? That’s no good
No it is not.
33ggrx.png

Yep. More arse than class :)
Yeah guilty as charged. With that in mind, I'm forced to console myself with my 2 premiership medals, my Mobbs Medal, my Deestroy Medal, and my 4 B&F's: they make me feel slightly less inadequate :).

Yeah guilty as charged. With that in mind, I'm forced to console myself with my 2 premiership medals, my Mobbs Medal, my Deestroy Medal, and my 4 B&F's: they make me feel slightly less inadequate :).
Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game... I won $25 on a bingo card back in the 90s :D

Oh yeah? Well two can play at that game... I won $25 on a bingo card back in the 90s :D
Oh yeah? Well I also have my certificate for completing a 25 metre lap of breast stroke in 1974. Took me 37 minutes, but I still finished it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah? Well I also have my certificate for completing a 25 metre lap of breast stroke in 1974. Took me 37 minutes, but I still finished it.

Is that why we don't have a lap pool at the Underground?

You must have been Eric the eels swim coach

HOF material. :thumbsu::cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back