Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs do not listen to this crazy man.

Instead, how about we turn the Docklands and Van Cortlandt Park into an actual island? They're the Coney ISLAND Warriors. We should flood some of the low lying areas.
arrivederci wazza.gif

Mobbs do not listen to this crazy man.

Instead, how about we turn the Docklands and Van Cortlandt Park into an actual island? They're the Coney ISLAND Warriors. We should flood some of the low lying areas.
You’ll have better results if you flood the low hanging fruit.

071B2F17-E5C0-46BA-90B8-8B89D3BC6779.gif

I strongly advise you keep it that way.
I had to google her for Tonga Bob ’s av coz I heard he is obsessed in love with her, and I wanted to make him a really nice av coz he’s such a great guy.

That was enough, I just grabbed some pictures and moved on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to google her for Tonga Bob ’s av coz I heard he is obsessed in love with her, and I wanted to make him a really nice av coz he’s such a great guy.

Yeah best to keep at arms length. With noise cancelling headphones on. With white noise playing. In a Cold War bunker. On the moon.

What's your problem???

Big bunch of sucks.

Did you get a rash?

Yeah best to keep at arms length. With noise cancelling headphones on. With white noise playing. In a Cold War bunker. On the moon.
This guy gets it.

Bad romance rings a bell. Does that have na na na na in it?
If it's within the last approx 20 years I'm gonna struggle to know it. Only a few songs.

Here's my latest favourite:

Don't feel bad, she's part of the overwhelmingly underwhelming modern pop music scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back