Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears Vs East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

GIFs can be quite effective at summarising a feeling, or thought, that can't be properly articulated in words.

I find them more interesting than the "you can't banter and I'll tell you you can't banter but I won't try and banter because the only banter I have is to say how poorly you can't banter" mentality that pervades this league. Plus, I like pretty pictures.
I think it's tough to banter on an online forum anyway.

I put a sarcastic response to something, you read it without sarcasm and respond I like, I call you a campaigner , you say I can't handle banter

If we just gif

Go easy on them mate. Change is hard to deal with, a quick Dr Google reveals they are suffering from adjustment disorder :

Adjustment disorders are stress-related conditions.... Work problems, going away to school, an illness, death of a close family member or any number of life changes can cause stress. Most of the time, people adjust to such changes within a few months. But if you have an adjustment disorder, you continue to have emotional or behavioral reactions that can contribute to feeling anxious or depressed.
They explains what happens when I meet people IRL.

Adjusting to my awesomeness

I guess it's a weird burn, because you responding is an effect.

But you thinks it's a little effect, so we all agree your posting is worthless and should stop immediately?

What on earth are you trying to say now?

You have to be the most bland, forgettable spammer on this board. It's little wonder you didn't get a single Beez vote.

You have to be the most bland, forgettable spammer on this board. It's little wonder you didn't get a single Beez vote.
Do you remember the beez tallies of all the forgettable posters?

Weren't you complaining about the s**t banter?

Go play for the Furies you massive loser. Even your own team mates hate you 😂

TRIVIA PART 2 (About time the Phoenix had something to do than watch this tasteless Daddy-Son try to bail themselves out of the leaky dinghy that is the Bears organisation, or if WSW is a Karen, is it Mommy/Son and E_R has mommy issues? Either way...)

Current leaderboard
MWPP - 3.5
SaintBilly - 1.5
eth-dog - 1.25

I know NinjaSwan didnt want to miss out, I've also not seen much from Chipmunk and SM surely knows at least one of these.

Get in here and let's get guessing. First correct post wins, edited doesn't count. Same minute results in tied points. Adjudicator (Myself) may give bonus points for creative or interesting answers. Once again, please don't be a Googling Gary and ruin the fun like some of the Bearettes did when they started talking.

Q6. Who has kicked the most behinds in VFL/AFL History?

Q7. Plugger was a sensational talent, arguably the G.O.A.T. How many times did he bag 10+ goals? (Hint: Its a lot)

Q8. Who has coached the most grand final losses?

Q9. How long did the first Aussie Rules game (in 1858) go for in length?

Q10. What was Hawthorn Hawks originally called?

You really have a thing for picking on minorities don't you

I mean unsurprising given the company

Damn, I had no idea teachers, fathers and sons were all minorities! You're running out of "No, you" arguments 'Wet Sloppy Wife' ;)

TRIVIA PART 2 (About time the Phoenix had something to do than watch this tasteless Daddy-Son try to bail themselves out of the leaky dinghy that is the Bears organisation, or if WSW is a Karen, is it Mommy/Son and E_R has mommy issues? Either way...)

Current leaderboard
MWPP - 3.5
SaintBilly - 1.5
eth-dog - 1.25

I know NinjaSwan didnt want to miss out, I've also not seen much from Chipmunk and SM surely knows at least one of these.

Get in here and let's get guessing. First correct post wins, edited doesn't count. Same minute results in tied points. Adjudicator (Myself) may give bonus points for creative or interesting answers. Once again, please don't be a Googling Gary and ruin the fun like some of the Bearettes did when they started talking.

Q7. Plugger was a sensational talent, arguably the G.O.A.T. How many times did he bag 10+ goals? (Hint: Its a lot)

Q7 is a good question, as I am originally from Creswick .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current leaderboard
MWPP - 3.5
SaintBilly - 1.5
eth-dog - 1.25

Last one the mayblooms

That's so sweet you genuinely think your post is offensive enough to reuse, 4 times?

You do know deflecting my argument isn't how banter works right? For someone with 30,000+ posts, I'm surprised the SFA hasn't gotten bored of you yet. Im 2 weeks in and your dribble is harder to read than hieroglyphics...

Current leaderboard
MWPP - 3.5
SaintBilly - 1.5
eth-dog - 1.25

6) Kevin Bartlett I think
7) I’m pretty sure it’s 30 something. Will have a crack at 37
8) Ross Lyon has three. Malcolm blight has three. Kevin sheedy has three. I’m going to go left field and say Allan jeans or jock McHale.

Current leaderboard
MWPP - 3.5
SaintBilly - 1.5
eth-dog - 1.25

6) Ablett
7) 45
8) Dunno
3 hours?

8) Ross Lyon has three. Malcolm blight has three. Kevin sheedy has three. I’m going to go left field and say Allan jeans or jock McHale.

Hm yeah I was thinking Alan Jeans but no clue.

I'm going to need you to pick one rather than naming every coach to ever lose.

You do know deflecting my argument isn't how banter works right? For someone with 30,000+ posts, I'm surprised the SFA hasn't gotten bored of you yet. Im 2 weeks in and your dribble is harder to read than hieroglyphics...
Look it's cute you keep replying and I do admire your attempt at using big words, especially such exotic ones. I'm sure that was difficult for you.

But maybe stick to your cute little quiz, because you are a dullard.

So if you are going to reply can you try something original or at least something that doesn't embarrass you or your team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back