Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

A Swamprats stumble in round 1 has United our playing group.

A disappointing loss in a high scoring affair and some errors in our list and team submissions has us with our backs against the wall. But this is a challenge we will rise up to.

Dragons should fear what is coming.

A disappointing loss in a high scoring affair and some errors in our list and team submissions has us with our backs against the wall. But this is a challenge we will rise up to.

A correct team submission? ;)

Looking forward to jumping ahead of the bye on the ladder.

They say that you're only as good as your last season. Which got me thinking: who has been in the All-SFA side more recently: Pie 4 Life or okeydoke7 ??

I thought T2B has turned into Marty McFly.
Explain Facebook Live GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They say that you're only as good as your last season. Which got me thinking: who has been in the All-SFA side more recently: Pie 4 Life or okeydoke7 ??
I love when cushy full-forwards brag about their goals. I played full-forward for two seasons and averaged 55 goals a year. Using that average I would have kicked just shy of 1600 goals by now. Hell even during my HF days I averaged around 25 goals a year, that's 700+

I think most players could kick 1000+ if they play for long enough in the FF position.

I love when cushy full-forwards brag about their goals. I played full-forward for two seasons and averaged 55 goals a year. Using that average I would have kicked just shy of 1600 goals by now. Hell even during my HF days I averaged around 25 goals a year, that's 700+

I think most players could kick 1000+ if they play for long enough in the FF position.
okeydoke-ralph-heart-break.png

SWARM!

R.6885d8174945bd2349577bd34e8a4356

Fun fact courtesy of Hate GOD TIER stats resource.

okeydoke7 has had 319 teammates, but has played with just one more than 100 games. I've had 242 teammates, and 17 with 100+ games.
Talk about a merc!! He’d probably sign for Carlton if they came knocking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back