Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 9: Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a few of our guys lamenting our showing and congratulating the Old Boys. For mine, that's not a winner, that's acting like a loser. We lost the game but we're not losers, there is a difference so for the rest of the season we will still be posting as though we won the game even if we don't score as much as the opposition.

YOU BEAUTY!! Incredible win over the Ophidian Old Boys Swamprats, great to put up another flawless performance with Dominic03 starring in the middle in his first game for the club! okeydoke7 absolutely inspiring effort at full forward, GotTheGoodes and GremioPower crushed it in the midfield and a set up goals after goals after goals. No wonder, we came away with a percentage boosting win!

834688_640x360_large_20220917214104.jpg

#WinnersOnly

philreich GremioPower jackster83 ShaunDuggan edgie RPCB okeydoke7 darthmann GotTheGoodes TheDarkDwarf sataris Quadzilla Kirkswan Grav Ticky009 Marklar_33 ant555 Firestarter Ant Bear HirdsTheWord Jewelsbon Power Raid KinderSmock BloodySwan Dominic03

I see a few of our guys lamenting our showing and congratulating the Old Boys. For mine, that's not a winner, that's acting like a loser. We lost the game but we're not losers, there is a difference so for the rest of the season we will still be posting as though we won the game even if we don't score as much as the opposition.

YOU BEAUTY!! Incredible win over the Ophidian Old Boys Swamprats, great to put up another flawless performance with Dominic03 starring in the middle in his first game for the club! okeydoke7 absolutely inspiring effort at full forward, GotTheGoodes and GremioPower crushed it in the midfield and a set up goals after goals after goals. No wonder, we came away with a percentage boosting win!

#WinnersOnly

philreich GremioPower jackster83 ShaunDuggan edgie RPCB okeydoke7 darthmann GotTheGoodes TheDarkDwarf sataris Quadzilla Kirkswan Grav Ticky009 Marklar_33 ant555 Firestarter Ant Bear HirdsTheWord Jewelsbon Power Raid KinderSmock BloodySwan Dominic03
I was elite x

#WinnersOnly

Oh goods weesh one (hic) sho doosh weesh shav toosh pays force de beer nouse?

F66A28A7-A50C-49F4-9A11-02EC79461D46.jpeg

#WinnersOnly

British Documentary GIF by Acorn TV

In the Nile!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back