Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

A packet of Shapes, some Minties, a few unopened KFC refresher towels and an old Dilbert desk calendar from 2004.
Plus I had a Playboy magazine on my desk, until my wife visited the office.......

I was nearly run over by one of those electric scooter idiots, while i was walking down the pavement.

Those things are a menace and a nuisance imo.
elbows out ;)

It was just a meaningless T20 between Nepal and Mongolia, so who cares, right?
But the numbers are extraordinary:
  • Nepal smashed 3 for 314 off their 20 overs
  • A century off 34 balls
  • A 50 off 9 balls
  • 26 sixes in the innings
  • A winning margin of 273 runs

It was just a meaningless T20 between Nepal and Mongolia, so who cares, right?
But the numbers are extraordinary:
  • Nepal smashed 3 for 314 off their 20 overs
  • A century off 34 balls
  • A 50 off 9 balls
  • 26 sixes in the innings
  • A winning margin of 273 runs
The highest score for Mongolia was extras, by some way too.

The highest score for Mongolia was extras, by some way too.

All I know about Mongolia is that they have some REALLY wide video aspect ratios, and pretty good tunes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should probably show the Old Boys what sort of hospitality they can expect this weekend.

Firstly, there's our beer garden, with the ever-popular Swamprat Session Ale on tap.

1695901229973.png

Catering has been taken care of.

1695901362028.jpeg

Several of our reserves players even cook the food for you.

1695901548454.jpeg

For those looking for something a little fancier, our Players' bar will be open, with some of the finest whiskies that the Las Vegas Bears left unguarded.

1695901437731.png

It's quiet in here, but kinda peaceful, and so it should be with the wonderful weather at the moment, being GF week maybe a contributor as well, mid season lull, a few posters missing and/or lying low doesn't help either. I'm not saying much either cause all I want to do is have a chat with a wonderful woman, gave her a quick call today to ask if I can do lunch for her on her next visit as she is coming earlier, she rings back while on a training course and we chat all thru her lunch break, the simple things are so fricking good.
Think I'll just do my obligatory post and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

1695913747312.png

* these really are old boys!
We couldn’t possibly * this up.
I preferred it when you were playing Larry Burns in the Simpsons Rodney!

This is some party if it get's any livelier a funeral is going to break out!:laughv1:

We should probably show the Old Boys what sort of hospitality they can expect this weekend.

Firstly, there's our beer garden, with the ever-popular Swamprat Session Ale on tap.

View attachment 1816518

Catering has been taken care of.

View attachment 1816520

Several of our reserves players even cook the food for you.

View attachment 1816523

For those looking for something a little fancier, our Players' bar will be open, with some of the finest whiskies that the Las Vegas Bears left unguarded.

View attachment 1816522
I think i'll give your food offerings a pass mate! I'm kind of afraid of getting food poisoned if i eat your food.:laughv1:

I don't know about the other members of my team mate, but i'll bring my own food and drinks with me thanks.:laughv1:

So are you chinese or are you japanese?:laughv1:

Man, I loved KotH. Was sorry when they booted it off the air, although at least they didn't ride it into the ground a la Simpsons.

Swamprats if you're ever going for a rink at Robertio pub, please remember that the staff reserve the right to refuse service.:D

And the loser shall be refused, that is our right and we reserve it.:grinv1::laughv1:

The new version of B&B is pretty awesome, Mike Judge definitely hit that one in the sweet spot.

Swamprats if you're ever going for a rink at Robertio pub, please remember that the staff reserve the right to refuse service.:D

And the loser shall be refused, that is our right and we reserve it.:grinv1::laughv1:

"She's creating a hostile environment in my pants."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back