Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

who is that GIF
Quiet you

I enjoy Meta AI:

Here is a paragraph about the upcoming Qooty match:

The Fighting Furies are gearing up to take on their arch-rivals, the Southern Dragons, in what promises to be an electrifying game of Qooty. The Furies are confident in their chances, thanks in large part to the phenomenal form of their full forward, Shaun Duggan. With his lightning-quick reflexes and uncanny ability to read the play, Duggan is poised to dominate the Dragons' defense, and many are predicting he will kick an impressive 10 goals in the match. With Duggan leading the charge, the Furies are looking fierce and focused, ready to take on the Dragons and emerge victorious in this thrilling showdown.

If the AI was really sourcing information from the Web, it would have referenced your defining characteristic. "ShaunDuggan is so excited to play qooty that part of his body arrives at the qootball a few inches ahead of the rest of him when on the lead. ShaunDuggan has often been quoted as saying that if he could only mark with his penis he would be unstoppable."

If the AI was really sourcing information from the Web, it would have referenced your defining characteristic. "ShaunDuggan is so excited to play qooty that part of his body arrives at the qootball a few inches ahead of the rest of him when on the lead. ShaunDuggan has often been quoted as saying that if he could only mark with his penis he would be unstoppable."
In turn the qumpires are quoted as saying "well, if he was marking with his penis we'd never be able to spot him taking a mark"

In turn the qumpires are quoted as saying "well, if he was marking with his penis we'd never be able to spot him taking a mark"
It sounded better in my head

A few inches is a bit of a stretch.

Literally.

😞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some would say a few inches is huge, possbily even too much

Well, if we were talking about the girth, then I agree.

Clenching my cheeks right now.

I wish I could say this thread is ruining my YT algorithms. I wish I could say that...

My YT algorithms are ruined at the moment by a 4 year old that likes to watch a shark puppet.

My tiktok algorithm has me wanting to watch through all the planet of the apes movies.

My por......we won't go there.

Attachments

• 1715752857427.png
    1715752857427.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
My YT algorithms are ruined at the moment by a 4 year old that likes to watch a shark puppet.

My tiktok algorithm has me wanting to watch through all the planet of the apes movies.

My por......we won't go there.
Your porpoises are planning a coup?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back