Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on my way to a corporate race day at Hawkesbury.
Is there any degenerate gamblers that have a tip for a Thursday meet at a provincial race track.

Bet everything against an odds-on favourite, and know that when you lose, you're still better than all the plebs around you.

Looks like we need a win here Dragons. Lets get it done 😤

dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

AITA

Dear Reddit

I spent all season leading my team to glory and taking the most important position

Unfortunately due to my commitment to the UN and various other geo political commitments I was unable to devote as much time to help my less fortunate teammates?

Am I the arseh*le for taking all the glory or do they need to show some humility?

Thanks

AITA

Dear Reddit

I spent all season leading my team to glory and taking the most important position

Unfortunately due to my commitment to the UN and various other geo political commitments I was unable to devote as much time to help my less fortunate teammates?

Am I the arseh*le for taking all the glory or do they need to show some humility?

Thanks
The classic "glory hog" dilemma!

Reddit's judgment:

You're the arseh*le (but with a caveat)!

While your commitment to the UN and geopolitical endeavors is admirable, your teammates likely felt abandoned and unsupported. As a leader, it's essential to prioritize your team's success and well-being, especially when they're struggling.

Your actions and wording come across as self-centered, implying that your teammates need to show humility for not being as accomplished as you. Instead, consider acknowledging their efforts and offering support and guidance to help them grow.

To redeem yourself:

1. Recognize your teammates' contributions and express gratitude.
2. Offer to mentor or help them improve in their roles.
3. Share the glory and acknowledge the team's collective effort.

By doing so, you'll demonstrate true leadership and earn your teammates' respect.

Remember, a true leader lifts others up, rather than just basking in personal glory!

The classic "glory hog" dilemma!

Reddit's judgment:

You're the a-hole (but with a caveat)!

While your commitment to the UN and geopolitical endeavors is admirable, your teammates likely felt abandoned and unsupported. As a leader, it's essential to prioritize your team's success and well-being, especially when they're struggling.

Your actions and wording come across as self-centered, implying that your teammates need to show humility for not being as accomplished as you. Instead, consider acknowledging their efforts and offering support and guidance to help them grow.

To redeem yourself:

1. Recognize your teammates' contributions and express gratitude.
2. Offer to mentor or help them improve in their roles.
3. Share the glory and acknowledge the team's collective effort.

By doing so, you'll demonstrate true leadership and earn your teammates' respect.

Remember, a true leader lifts others up, rather than just basking in personal glory!
Great effort sport, keep it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, our fearless leader Greenery - a true visionary! Who else could make writing off uninsured VW company cars an art form? I mean, it's not like they're company cars or anything... just mere "learning experiences"!

And don't even get me started on their impressive disappearing acts! It's like they have a PhD in Houdini-esque leadership! One minute they're there, guiding us with their infinite wisdom, and the next... ****! Gone! Leaving us to wonder if they've been abducted by aliens or just out searching for the perfect VW dealership.

But despite all this, Greenery remains the greatest leader our team has ever seen! I mean, who needs accountability when you have charisma, right? And let's be real, those company cars were just holding him back anyway... it's not like they were needed as transportation or anything!

So here's to Greenery - our glorious, car-crashing, vanishing leader! May their legend continue to inspire us all!

Ah, our fearless leader Greenery - a true visionary! Who else could make writing off uninsured VW company cars an art form? I mean, it's not like they're company cars or anything... just mere "learning experiences"!

And don't even get me started on their impressive disappearing acts! It's like they have a PhD in Houdini-esque leadership! One minute they're there, guiding us with their infinite wisdom, and the next... NTTAWWT! Gone! Leaving us to wonder if they've been abducted by aliens or just out searching for the perfect VW dealership.

But despite all this, Greenery remains the greatest leader our team has ever seen! I mean, who needs accountability when you have charisma, right? And let's be real, those company cars were just holding him back anyway... it's not like they were needed as transportation or anything!

So here's to Greenery - our glorious, car-crashing, vanishing leader! May their legend continue to inspire us all!
And don't get forget the plentiful USB drives of content!

Geez I hope on Sunday that Dragons FFC play like the St. George Illawarra Dragons have played tonight.

Smelling Stephanie Beatriz GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Season 6 Cough GIF by ABC Network

Maybe St George got confused and thought they were playing on Sunday…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back