Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night's game:
futurama dancing GIF
What % of revenue do you give to the umpiring department for a contentious umpiring decision in a close game?

Some racket you've got going :tearsofjoy:

Freo are as rubbish as the Dragons.
1716619805120.png
G'day Jabba and Pugs, Falc here. Hope you guys are well....anyways, I'm calling as it seems the Gumbies are trading beez and we are giving the first opportunity to get beez back..​

View attachment 2000202
G'day Jabba and Pugs, Falc here. Hope you guys are well....anyways, I'm calling as it seems the Gumbies are trading beez and we are giving the first opportunity to get beez back..​
Actually just a thought... Maybe you should banish him to the team he compared Freo to.... Y'know, as punishment...

Actually just a thought... Maybe you should banish him to the team he compared Freo to.... Y'know, as punishment...
It would only be fair that we receive all your good Freo posters in return (i.e. no Serial). I'm also prepared to be magnanimous and let you keep your beloved captain, Greenery.

So that's beez for Ge3ks, Freo84, DragoDelph (finally!!), BringBackTheAnchor, Purple Jess, Drizzy, Bradesmean and pk75.

It would only be fair that we receive all your good Freo posters in return (i.e. no Serial). I'm also prepared to be magnanimous and let you keep your beloved captain, Greenery.

So that's beez for Ge3ks, Freo84, DragoDelph (finally!!), BringBackTheAnchor, Purple Jess, Drizzy, Bradesmean and pk75.
Sad Futurama GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like my IP has been infringed in this thread.
I can't believe of all the people that the Dragons could immigrate, they chose you .
Very said indictment.

I can't believe of all the people that the Dragons could immigrate, they chose you .
Very said indictment.
Imagine if we could deport serial_thrilla from the Sweet FA? .... Just imagine!

PS: Goose, I think you were looking for the words 'imitate' or 'emulate'.

Imagine if we could deport serial_thrilla from the Sweet FA? .... Just imagine!

PS: Goose, I think you were looking for the words 'imitate' or 'emulate'.
A bit of autocorrect on an incorrect spelling.
Classic Goose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back