Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueE, the only stat that matters for you this week is how many spoils you can turn into 'ear massages' for DenieD.
Jokes on you. My favourite massage is on the ears.
Feeling Good Massage GIF by Pluto Living

Jokes on you. My favourite massage is on the ears.
Feeling Good Massage GIF by Pluto Living
You forget we've worked together before, an ego massage is your favourite. In SweetFA, you're not the lone ranger with that.

No Lions win again makes Homer go slightly more crazier :alienv1:

crazy GIF

Fools on y’all for thinking I’m upset about it all though, predicted Collingwood to win all along and numbed myself with some sweet hot cross buns, thanks for asking AnUltimateRessie though 🤗

In saying that though, HARPSichord can I change my mind about what I said previously, would like my team to play decent footy again please and possibly ASAP, life is better when my team is good.

crazy GIF

Fools on y’all for thinking I’m upset about it all though, predicted Collingwood to win all along and numbed myself with some sweet hot cross buns, thanks for asking AnUltimateRessie though 🤗

In saying that though, HARPSichord can I change my mind about what I said previously, would like my team to play decent footy again please and possibly ASAP, life is better when my team is good.
I've got a seat for you at Kardinia Park if you are keen.

I still believe the Lions will be okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crazy GIF

It’s a long season!

I've got a seat for you at Kardinia Park if you are keen.

I still believe the Lions will be okay.
Gotta love my captain letting him bring me in at the Cattery to follow an successful club :love:

You saying we have a chance against North Melbourne next week though.

How lucky are my Lions then, can’t wait to finish 1-22 at the end of the year now :roflv1:

That's a lot of losses for the Lions coming up.
Exactly what I was thinking, great game by your Collingwood though and all the best for your season :thumbsupv1:

Happy Easter everyone and hopefully you have a great long weekend no matter who wins or loses this week.

Gotta love my captain letting him bring me in at the Cattery to follow an successful club :love:

You saying we have a chance against North Melbourne next week though.

How lucky are my Lions then, can’t wait to finish 1-22 at the end of the year now :roflv1:
Spoonbowl next week Cubsy!

Cubs2Lions I don't want to drag on the results of the minor league but I do want to take a second to appreciate Lincoln McCarthy

I miss him. Think about him at least once a week. What a player

Cubs2Lions I don't want to drag on the results of the minor league but I do want to take a second to appreciate Lincoln McCarthy

I miss him. Think about him at least once a week. What a player
He is really an underrated player in the competition and is probably the most in-form in our team right now.

What I would kill to have so much success that Geelong have though, great club and great culture.

Sorry for hijacking the match thread everyone, we all know the West Coast Wonders are the best alongside the Gumbies and rest of the teams in Sweet. FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back