Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you running a marathon HARPSichord .
You know the rules.
Tell everyone.
At first it's hard to jam into every conversation, but you get used to it. It took me 3 or 4 marathons to master, but now I be done over 20 it's like second nature.
Yeah my second marathon now. Did the Noosa one last May and hitting the home deck this time in Canberra. Aiming for a sub 3h30.

Yeah my second marathon now. Did the Noosa one last May and hitting the home deck this time in Canberra. Aiming for a sub 3h30.
That is fast!
Good luck.
That is a good event

Lead story just now on the ABC news- THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF HOT CROSS BUNS IN WA. I repeat, THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF HOT CROSS BUNS IN WA!!!!!!!!
Screaming Anthony Anderson GIF by HULU

More evidence of why the West should secede (yes, this is said in jest).

Lead story just now on the ABC news- THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF HOT CROSS BUNS IN WA. I repeat, THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF HOT CROSS BUNS IN WA!!!!!!!!

You westies are lucky to have the few we bothered to share in the first place

I'm sure Basil will fix this.

I'm gonna cry into my hot cross bun doughnuts about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Basil will fix this.
beez, there is no Basil in hot cross buns. You're thinking of pesto.

Edit: well done Cubs2Lions who beat me to the pun. I should have read ahead before replying.

beez, there is no Basil in hot cross buns. You're thinking of pesto.

Edit: well done Cubs2Lions who beat me to the pun. I should have read ahead before replying.

Then you’re not buying the right hot cross buns

Besides, you can get biscoff hcbs
1711788545305.jpeg

Or you can go savory with jalapeno & cheese hcbs
1711788506533.png

And who doesn’t love pizza shape hcbs
1711788638412.jpeg

a basil pesto hcb sounds a pretty good option considering what they’ve already put out on shelves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back