Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Match of the round

No pressure Bears.....

Nervous Key And Peele GIF
As we are clinging to the finals by the skin of Muddiemoose ’ s teeth and off a multiple game losing streak , I would love to know how many nuts Chipmunk paid for the sake of ChippyBet to make the MOTR tag happen

Also hi por_please_ya

Congratulations on your impending rebrand.
If only. Wholesale changes didn’t work a few weeks ago, despite the extra dance practice with Dingster in the forward line so I’m desperate enough to try anything

After last week, magic may be just what is needed to kickstart our season and my interest again

If only. Wholesale changes didn’t work a few weeks ago, despite the extra dance practice with Dingster in the forward line so I’m desperate enough to try anything

After last week, magic may be just what is needed to kickstart our season and my interest again
Fortunately there are precisely zero magic acts in Las Vegas 🤗

Tarkyn_24 how many clubs have you played for now?
Did I hear you're going to the oobies next season
Why my dear friend Tandy , I have only played for three clubs! Two of which I’ll have represented at least 200 times each come this week. The other of course is the Furies so you’ll excuse me escaping that burning inferno of mediocrity as quickly as I did. 🤗

As we are clinging to the finals by the skin of Muddiemoose ’ s teeth and off a multiple game losing streak , I would love to know how many nuts Chipmunk paid for the sake of ChippyBet to make the MOTR tag happen

Also hi por_please_ya
As long as it wasn't the macadamias. That would be sacrilegious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back