Selwood's offensive comments......

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, I know it must have been pretty bad what he said for Des to get so fired up but seriously... Getting inside someones head by using personal comments has been used for years and players just have to be able to ignore it and play the ball.

Imagine some of the **** Cousins had to hear :eek: Didn't see Benny going mental.(on the field ;) )

well we dont know exactly what he said about his daughter (could have been your 6yr old is a better player than ya or something vulgar). thank god it isnt racial but still i would be deeply disappointed from selwood if he had said something of a very obscene nature.

Mate, I know it must have been pretty bad what he said for Des to get so fired up but seriously... Getting inside someones head by using personal comments has been used for years and players just have to be able to ignore it and play the ball.

Imagine some of the **** Cousins had to hear :eek: Didn't see Benny going mental.(on the field ;) )
Exactly, i'm sure much worse has been said on the footy field before, Des just lost the mental battle. That said, it completely depends on what he said, certain things would make anyone snap.

The important thing is that everyone makes their severe moral judgements before we find out what actually happened. That way when the facts comes out they won't interfere with our already-formed opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sheer arrogance and attitude in general of that club is pathetic.

All the players think they can get away with absolutely anything. The only thing stopping them from being an absolute joke is their brilliant on-field performances.

Only decent bloke seems like Judd.

Players are probably used to copping flak about themselves.

When it's family, it's completely different.

If it's true, it was a dog act from Selwood.

Players are probably used to copping flak about themselves.

When it's family, it's completely different.

If it's true, it was a dog act from Selwood.

I agree to a certain extent but do you really think nobody has had a go at Whitnall about his off field stuff or Carey after his efforts??

Who cares, two footy players say a few words and have a bit of a fight. That is life. crikey we say we want the game to stay tough, but then a bit of a fight and it is more like women's weekly than a footy forum on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back