Banter Sensitive audio file from St Kilda coaches box downloaded to league database

Remove this Banner Ad

This isnt good

dream GIF

Saints practice match vision was publicly uploaded, accidently including the Saints coaches box audio in all its glory. Tactics, criticisms etc. Free for all, especailly opposition clubs.
I'd assume the audio would be about criticisms especially if he had to address the players. Probably said some unsavoury things about someone's performance.

God.
The audio coming out from a tactics perspective is one thing - not ideal but you can work through it.

But apparently some of the audio was 'frank commentary' on some players from Ross. They should be able to deal with it and move forward as professional athletes but ya never know how some will handle it. Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more worried about leaked tactics than anything player related. I grew up listening to Barassi, players have to accept the criticisms and learn.

But tactics... we just hired one of the best tacticians in the game, haven't even used them one match and it's possibly already leaked ffs. Gotta laugh.

I'm more worried about leaked tactics than anything player related. I grew up listening to Barassi, players have to accept the criticisms and learn.

But tactics... we just hired one of the best tacticians in the game, haven't even used them one match and it's possibly already leaked ffs. Gotta laugh.

Depends on what was said the box about certain players. Other clubs could potentially use it to grab a player or two.

Otherwise why even bother telling the players about it.

The player related stuff is only an issue if Lyon is lying to the players faces about what he thinks of them. If he's truly honest with them, then the stuff they would've heard wouldn't be new to them - maybe more colourful language, but nothing else. That's only if he says behind their back what he says to their faces. For what it's worth I think that's the case, so the only issue would be tactics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back