Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Who wins the Golden Rose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Travimyfriend started shorter in the market than MMB last start, beat it home, is $61. MMB is $7.50

:drunk:

Yeah my mail is from a bloke who normally specializes outside Vic so the tip plus the move is suss as fk!

How is My Pendant not fav in R6 ?
Happy to be on at over $5

Because its a BM horse stepping well up in Grade. If Fundamentalist finds anything like its best it will flog it at set weights - no surprise to see a big go for the class runner in the field this morning.

bookies on betfair be like laying every horse tipped here thus far. AQ, MJ, SOJ, DALASAN

The move for money bags is so big they are actually having to move out prices in other races

The move for money bags is so big they are actually having to move out prices in other races

moves between 9am and 10am are generally exposed form moves from pro's IMO. the shortie hype horses generally hit a low at 08:59 with all the multi's rolling into them then the smart ones step in to correct the market.

important to watch flucs around then.

moves between 9am and 10am are generally exposed form moves from pro's IMO. the shortie hype horses generally hit a low at 08:59 with all the multi's rolling into them then the smart ones step in to correct the market.

important to watch flucs around then.
Notice some huge flucs during this time
Sportsbet market is like it has epilepsy all over the shop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my mail is from a bloke who normally specializes outside Vic so the tip plus the move is suss as fk!
Yep. He has the Track/Dist wins, started fave in a similar race earlier this year, sits handier from the inside draw, jockey change.

Those are all reasons for some long-odds speccing, but this move definitely reads like 'mail'.

Castelvecchio to prove in decisive and dominant fashion today why he’s Australia’s best 3 y/o colt.
I like him but he should drift, the trial pervs will be looking elsewhere. Wouldn't mind seeing some horses make ground first too.

I like him but he should drift, the trial pervs will be looking elsewhere. Wouldn't mind seeing some horses make ground first too.

Yeah plenty fapping themselves over True Detective - a horse I absolutely do not rate

Back