Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood (+ now Australia!) - All individuals combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Not that none of us have nfi really- are you saying it doesnt sound like she said no.

Anyway dm, either way she was 16 and underage.

Was 16 underage in the US in the 80s?

“She indicated that if the sexual encounter had only been with Stallone, she would not pursue this matter, but due to the fact that Mike, the bodyguard became involved in the sexual incident, she didn’t know what she wanted to do,” the report says.

DailyMail.com claims the 16-year-old said she had sex with Stallone and he asked De Luca to join them. The girl reportedly said she became “very uncomfortable” with the situation but felt she had “no choice”.

De Luca then forced the teenager to perform oral sex on him before penetrating her, while Stallone made her give him oral sex, according to the police report.
'Forced' and 'made her'. That implies rape assuming it wasn't already not knowing the age of consent in Nevada.

No one is disputing that , just thought being underage would also be an issue but I have no idea of the legal age in Nevada in the 80’s
I might if 16 was of legal age. If she never said no and they didn't physically force her or threaten her or whatever then surely it would be deemed consensual? They can't read her mind.

The fact that they allegedly threatened her with violence if she told anyone makes me think that 16 probably wasn't legal though unless they just didn't want it getting out into the public. Who knows. His spokeswoman has said it's ridiculous, false and never happened though just in case you didn't read that bit either.

No one is disputing that , just thought being underage would also be an issue but I have no idea of the legal age in Nevada in the 80’s

Current age of consent is 16 in Nevada, it would have been that or younger in the 80s.

I might if 16 was of legal age. If she never said no and they didn't physically force her or threaten her or whatever then surely it would be deemed consensual? They can't read her mind.

The fact that they allegedly threatened her with violence if she told anyone makes me think that 16 probably wasn't legal though unless they just didn't want it getting out into the public. Who knows. His spokeswoman has said it's ridiculous, false and never happened though just in case you didn't read that bit either.

Yeah and the other guy is dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know what's true and what isn't, but I'll tell you this much, if I had to choose between blowing up a room full of a thousand top scientists and engineers or a room full of a thousand a-list celebrities, I'm blowing up the room full of celebs.

Don't know what's true and what isn't, but I'll tell you this much, if I had to choose between blowing up a room full of a thousand top scientists and engineers or a room full of a thousand a-list celebrities, I'm blowing up the room full of celebs.

Wouldn't everyone?

Either or. No I'm talking more about coercing maybe, just really dodgy behaviour idk..

People get off on being in control, people get off on being controlled. Personally I like a nice cuddle.

People get off on being in control, people get off on being controlled. Personally I like a nice cuddle.

Oh there aint nothing wrong with all that. 100% consensual tho- therein lies the difference.

Apparently a rape fantasy is quite a common fantasy held by women. Operative word there being fantasy.

Why? Not that none of us have nfi really- are you saying it doesnt sound like she said no.

Anyway dm, either way she was 16 and underage.

It doesn't sound dissimilar to the Milne one, which was found not guilty. Difference is the girl in that was drunk.

Whilst if it is true it is still scummy, the guys may not have known she didn't want to. Made it known she was down with Sly. The report doesn't mention her making objection known to any acts.

Like you said, girls need to be confident enough to stand up for themselves with force so guys get it. Unfortunately there are girls that do enjoy playing hard to get and whilst NO EXCUSE, men who have had experience with that may not be able to tell when it's genuine.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back