Media SFA Club 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear tony Lynn 25,
On behalf of my client a certain out of favour furies captain (who wishes to stay anonymous) l have been instructed to enquire if he can join the cool kids club even though he is a bit slow in the uptake and the rumour of him experimenting sexually with road kill may or may not be true.
Yours in legal stuff
Tigerturbulance Lawyer's
Hippodrome
SFA

Dear fitzroybowiedog ,
This is one of the strongest applications we’ve received. And not because it’s the ONLY application we’ve received...

We don’t have any preconceived ideas about what defines a club10 member. All we require is that you’re “great”. Are you “great”? We’ll see.

I do like the fact that you’re in a time zone that allows you to chat with me at 4am my time, when the rest of the SFA sleeps.

We will give your application due consideration, and you will hear from us in due course.

Kind regards,
Coach.
SFA Club10
This is a polite no isn't it.....

This is a polite no isn't it.....

No this is not the standard SFA Club 10 'Dear Sir' letter.

BLERN got the standard letter on page 1 and you will notice a distinct difference.

Dear Tony/Toni,

My name is The Filth Wizard. I currently play football for the reigning prelim finalists the East Side Hawks. I am the former captain of said team and the current and only holder of two beez medals and am a Hall Of Famer. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one fitzroybowiedog in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me (good luck), I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am the actual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, and a punchy antagonistic banterer of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless classic. A poster and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. The biggest name in the game.
I'm not overly antagonistic. I'm not an angry camper. I take glee in confusion and obfuscation. I will terrorise and I will tickle. I will throw punches, I'll duck, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will serve it with pleasure. But I will understand if I don't fit your mold. They broke mine.

Yours sincerely

TFW

No this is not the standard SFA Club 10 'Dear Sir' letter.

BLERN got the standard letter on page 1 and you will notice a distinct difference.
You took my sensible chuckle of this club as an application. If i had of put forward an application it would have had sharks with lasers and fireworks and enough flickering colours to cause an epileptic fit

Dear Tony/Toni,

My name is The Filth Wizard. I currently play football for the reigning prelim finalists the East Side Hawks. I am the former captain of said team and the current and only holder of two beez medals and am a Hall Of Famer. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one fitzroybowiedog in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me (good luck), I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am the actual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, and a punchy antagonistic banterer of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless classic. A poster and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. The biggest name in the game.
I'm not overly antagonistic. I'm not an angry camper. I take glee in confusion and obfuscation. I will terrorise and I will tickle. I will throw punches, I'll duck, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will serve it with pleasure. But I will understand if I don't fit your mold. They broke mine.

Yours sincerely

TFW

What a thoughtful and unique application. Thanks you for taking the time to come up with this TFW.....your application will be put the committee at an upcoming pub crawl.

Your faithfully,

SFA Club 10.

What a thoughtful and unique application. Thanks you for taking the time to come up with this TFW.....your application will be put the committee at an upcoming pub crawl.

Your faithfully,

SFA Club 10.

Will there be dumplings?

You took my sensible chuckle of this club as an application. If i had of put forward an application it would have had sharks with lasers and fireworks and enough flickering colours to cause an epileptic fit

Dear BLERN

Applying twice will only dilute your initial application.

Yours sincerely,

SFA Club 10.

Dear BLERN

Applying twice will only dilute your initial application.

Yours sincerely,

SFA Club 10.
I thought we were only allowed one application? Wouldnt any further applications be irrelevant and require a "melting" prefix?

Yours sincerely

SFA Club 1.

I thought we were only allowed one application? Wouldnt any further applications be irrelevant and require a "melting" prefix?

Yours sincerely

SFA Club 1.

Given your first application was irrelevant it is a moot point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear tony Lynn 25,
On behalf of my client a certain out of favour furies captain (who wishes to stay anonymous) l have been instructed to enquire if he can join the cool kids club even though he is a bit slow in the uptake and the rumour of him experimenting sexually with road kill may or may not be true.
Yours in legal stuff
Tigerturbulance Lawyer's
Hippodrome
SFA

Can he make a good coffee and tend a bar?

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Tigerturbulance I currently don't play football for the reigning premiers. I am not captain of said team and never have been the current holder of the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that none of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one Wacky Tiger in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at arse value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am in the usual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, or the punchy antagonistic banterers of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless EAD classic. A posser and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. A modern throw up, a retro archetype on a hoverboard.
I'm overly antogonistic; taught by the best rfctiger74. I'm an angry camper. I take glee in circumcision and obfuscation. I will terrorise I won't tickle. I will throw neck punches, I'll *, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will pull it apart with pleasure. But I understand if I don't fit your mold you can EAD.

Yours sincerely

TT

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Tigerturbulance I currently don't play football for the reigning premiers. I am not captain of said team and never have been the current holder of the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that none of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one Wacky Tiger in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at arse value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am in the usual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, or the punchy antagonistic banterers of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless EAD classic. A posser and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. A modern throw up, a retro archetype on a hoverboard.
I'm overly antogonistic; taught by the best rfctiger74. I'm an angry camper. I take glee in circumcision and obfuscation. I will terrorise I won't tickle. I will throw neck punches, I'll ****, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will pull it apart with pleasure. But I understand if I don't fit your mold you can EAD.

Yours sincerely

TT

Don't copy my letter.

Dear Tony/Toni,

Yours sincerely

TFW

You *en plagiarised my application!!!!

I clearly didn't copy your letter; it has my name at the top and l changed 2% of the wording to ensure l didn't breach any copyright laws.

Good point.

Carry on.

Dear Tony/Toni,

Yours sincerely

TFW

I love it when you tickle me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back