Media SFA Club 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed with all the conjecture. As per every thread and post I make on this board it is measured and researched.

All the original players in Club 10 had to apply....ain’t that right Ricky! Pass me some more Wizz Fizz!

I'm not bothering to read the last 3 pages, but I'm assuming that Tony has recruited a small dog, his drinking buddy Kurt, and PhenomenalV1 to join Team 10...
And some maple syrup for a waffle.

You will only get one chance to apply so make sure it is up to the high standard required. #sfaclub10
Your coersion standards have slipped since the last time you 'asked' me to join a clubo_O
crgW7KT.jpg

Ive sent my application by carrier camel.:huh:

Be no rejection, a quality application will get you in.

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is fitzroybowiedog. I currently play football for the reigning premiers the Roys FFC. I am captain of said team and the current holder of the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one Wacky Tiger in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am not in the usual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, or the punchy antagonistic banterers of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless classic. A poster and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. A modern throwback, a retro archetype on a hoverboard.
I'm not overly antogonistic. I'm not an angry camper. I take glee in confusion and obfuscation. I won't terrorise I will tickle. I won't throw punches, I'll duck, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will serve it with pleasure. But I understand if I don't fit your mold. I never really have.

Yours sincerely

f.b.d

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Yakker. I currently play football for the future S26 premiers, The Mt Buller Demons. I am captain of said team and the runner up in the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one rfctiger74 in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
Now I am aware that I am not in the usual mold of the big name drawcards that I imagine you're after, or the punchy antagonistic banterers of years gone by, I am and will continue to be my unique self. I like to think of myself as a timeless classic. A poster and footballer that would have been at home in Season 1 or in Season 55. A modern throwback, a retro archetype on a hoverboard.
I'm not overly antogonistic. I'm not an angry camper. I take glee in confusion and obfuscation. I won't terrorise I will tickle. I won't throw punches, I'll duck, weave and wedgie. There is and always has been method in my madness.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will pleasure it. But I understand if I don't fit your mold. I never really have nor do I aspire to.

Yours sincerely
Yakdog

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Yakker. I currently play football for the future S26 premiers, The Mt Buller Demons. I am captain of said team and the runner up in the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one rfctiger74 in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will pleasure it. But I understand if I don't fit your mold. I never really have nor do I aspire to.

Yours sincerely
Yakdog

Dear Yakker,

Thank you so much for your application. It is a strong one and will be given due consideration.

Could you please find a way though to get rfctiger74 to apply as he sounds like a perfect match for the Club 10?

We will notify you once the formal and informal parts of this application process have been finalised.

Your sincerely,

SFA Club 10.

Dear Sir/Madame

Yours sincerely
Yakdog

Hey

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is fitzroybowiedog. I currently play football for the reigning premiers the Roys FFC. I am captain of said team and the current holder of the Mobbs medal. While although I still believe that both of these occurrences have been orchestrated by one Wacky Tiger in the form of a long con as to undermine me and firmly established his dominion over me, I still have to take the previous season at face value. My team and myself went alright.
If I am selected to be a part of this big 10 I will serve it with pleasure. But I understand if I don't fit your mold. I never really have.

Yours sincerely

f.b.d
Dear fitzroybowiedog ,
This is one of the strongest applications we’ve received. And not because it’s the ONLY application we’ve received...

We don’t have any preconceived ideas about what defines a club10 member. All we require is that you’re “great”. Are you “great”? We’ll see.

I do like the fact that you’re in a time zone that allows you to chat with me at 4am my time, when the rest of the SFA sleeps.

We will give your application due consideration, and you will hear from us in due course.

Kind regards,
Coach.
SFA Club10

Dearest Tony Lynn 15,

Both you and your cool kids club can ead and/or gagf.

Your Pal,
TJ.

Dear TJASTA,

The entire purpose of the SFA Club 10 is about marketing and maximising commercial opportunities.

For the right price we will have no issues with eating dicks and going and getting ****ed. Please formalise your offer to do so and put forward your commercial proposal for our services.

Yours in greed,

SFA Club 10.

Dear fitzroybowiedog ,
This is one of the strongest applications we’ve received. And not because it’s the ONLY application we’ve received...

We don’t have any preconceived ideas about what defines a club10 member. All we require is that you’re “great”. Are you “great”? We’ll see.

I do like the fact that you’re in a time zone that allows you to chat with me at 4am my time, when the rest of the SFA sleeps.

We will give your application due consideration, and you will hear from us in due course.

Kind regards,
Coach.
SFA Club10

Your commercial acumen is second to none.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back