Media SFA Expansion Bid - Pennsylvania Vampires

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care if it looks Warrior-ish. Just a suggestion.

At the end of the day, this is your bid. You do what you think is best.

Raise the W up, curve it to look like fangs. It's not that similar.

Can you imagine if AFL teams had jumpers that looked similar...

Essendon: What about black with a red sash?
BigFooty Poster 1: Umm, dickhead, Richmond already have a sash.
BigFooty Poster 2: And Port, Collingwood, Richmond and St Kilda already have black.
BigFooty Poster 3: FFS St. Kilda are already mostly red and black.
Bigfooty Poster 4: I don't like Twilight.
actually i think you will find that essendon adopted the slash before richmond did :)

Since I've already essentially posted in this thread, I might as well introduce myself (Millky95 was fine with it if we felt like it).

T2B_, recently rookied with the Vampires. Totally new to SFA but eager and willing to give it my full crack on and off the field (by crack I mean the figure of speech, not literally. No off-field controversy here).

Been lurking and observing some of the talk around here. It seems at least more generally coherent than the Main Board so that's... something.

Since I've already essentially posted in this thread, I might as well introduce myself (Millky95 was fine with it if we felt like it).

T2B_, recently rookied with the Vampires. Totally new to SFA but eager and willing to give it my full crack on and off the field (by crack I mean the figure of speech, not literally. No off-field controversy here).

Been lurking and observing some of the talk around here. It seems at least more generally coherent than the Main Board so that's... something.
Do yourself a favour and choose yourself a back-up team.

I am sure it has already been answered somewhere, but is there a reason why this team is basing itself in Pennsylvania and not Transylvania?

Indeed I asked, and many did not seem to grasp the point (heh) of the question.

Welcome to the SFA!

3KZ is Football #lurkertheory

Another whore with a pants badge.

No drug policies here do as much crack as you need to!

BigFooty Poster 2: And Port, Collingwood, Richmond and St Kilda already have black.
Quite different when it's only 2 colours compared to 4 though.

Sounds good mate, should join the Hawks.

Quite different when it's only 2 colours compared to 4 though.

I don't think they're far away from a really good design but it's Millky95's baby and he can do what he likes.

All i'm saying is, if the jumper looks 'similar' to another club - who cares?

Took the plunge hey? :D
Welcome to the League TB 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome T2B_
I love your username, even if the T2 (tea) and B(ears) links are coincidental :p

Called it in mang's thead last week :D

Is life just a big game of Werewolf :)

How many teams have v's

i think its only them (am i forgetting someone...?)

my concern its not the v, its the V AND the black AND the white AND the red. if it wasnt black but had a v, i think the differentiation would be much more clear.

Dont mind the raise option, from a design perspective id like to see how it looks though

on the AFL, your issue is bang on. back in the day, noone gave two figs who wore what, as many clubs had identical kit. with the massive establishment of brand over the years however, there were major issues with the port jumper (eddie banning prison bars), and all of the expansions when with very new modern designs. since freo and port adopted the V, but there has been backlash about GC considering similar. People dont mind 2-3 clubs sharing design features, but you dont need clubs using the same thing repeatedly unnecessarily (brissy, swans, hawks, north, melbourne, freo, port have had the V in various arrangements in recent years).

my issue with the current design isnt the V, its the fact the jumper is identical except for one minor colour and a slightly different shaped V

if you're sticking with black, id review design then - its way too close to the Bears IMO

1564019159141-png.714963

UVNc4gf.jpg

Bears could easily fold

Las Vegas Vamps could work

Oh that's it. Initially I was really sceptical that this new team could work but this post has allayed all my fears. I was wrong.

More Carlton posters :thumbsu: Exactly what the Sweet FA needs. Welcome to the SFA T2B_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back