Fundraiser SFA fight for MND - $1337 raised

Remove this Banner Ad

Just donated to a fantastic cause. We often take the p1$$ out of one another, but this is just another example of what a wonderful community we have in the SFA. The total has now topped 4 figures - a fantastic result.

Just donated to a fantastic cause. We often take the p1$$ out of one another, but this is just another example of what a wonderful community we have in the SFA. The total has now topped 4 figures - a fantastic result.
Ant Bear ’s too gutless to slide today. You will be going in his place. Enjoy.

$1229 raised as of 2:15pm

What an awesome result SFA! That's a fair whack for only 4 days notice. Today's the day though! I hope you're all watching the fight at the MCG today. Neale and his sliders are doing an amazing job thus far. If you're still wanting to get involved or have $5 spare please jump on and donate. Website is on the OP

What an awesome result SFA! That's a fair whack for only 4 days notice. Today's the day though! I hope you're all watching the fight at the MCG today. Neale and his sliders are doing an amazing job thus far. If you're still wanting to get involved or have $5 spare please jump on and donate. Website is on the OP

Pfft. Not even a thousand bucks over target.

******* awesome effort to all who took part in this. Legends the lot of you. And super legend haydo for this initiative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of campaign result

So with the queens birthday game done and dusted and with the 1st week of finals completed in the SFA we have finalized our contribution in the fight against the Beast (MND)

I'd like to firstly come out and say, what a FANTASTIC result we ended up with. It shows a great amount of character from the SFA community to raise such a total given we only had 4 days notice from when the idea came to the forefront of my mind to when the event took place. We had an amazing amount of interest come from the SFA community and we all pulled together to give our best in the fight against MND.

Some of you took on a bigger role putting your money where your mouth was with potential scenarios in a game situation while others just donated what they could and we thank every single person who was able to give what they could to this disease.

Going forward, I have asked the league admins to keep this as a permanent fixture and I can't wait for next season already to give this another red hot crack. We will be a lot more prepared next year with club v club matchups being proposed as the next event to take place but as always, we'll be open for suggestions.

But let's get to what everyone wants to know! In the space of 4 days, the SFA community was able to raise $1337 towards the fight for MND. What a fantastic result from everybody! I am so proud of this community and despite our differences and s**t talking when it comes to getting together as a community, we sure as hell know how to make a difference.

Thank you to everybody who donated, I already look forward to next year.

Expect a badge within the next week (hopefully) I still have this in the works :)

Cloud_ at the time looked at donating $3 for every person that had donated at the time which was 12 people so a total of
= $36 to be donated by our out-going admin. Thank you for your contribution your majesty!
I meant the number of people that contributed by the end of the campaign, which was 32 so sent through $96. Incredible effort mate :thumbsu:
Cheers to all involved!

Chief looks like some of us have accidentally been awarded Daffodil Day medals rather than MND medals, including myself. No rush to clear things up but I just thought you might like to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back