Media SFA Purge Night - Purge Part 3 Coming Soon.

Should the SFA hold an annual purge night?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On a serious note, I am not against the idea but I think things still need to be in line with bigfooty rules....

I also don't think being an antagonist automatically means you are a bad person or that you will be banned either...There are genuinely good antagonists in the league who have managed to play the villain without going too far.. Noobz0r is a good example here.

This place certainly does need it's villians..Just not Haro/D2D like villians or BRAB of s23 like villians.
No one replies to me anymore :(

Whoop de doo give this bloke a medal :rolleyes:

Know your place sunshine, you've contributed nothing to this league and you think you have rights to analyse and criticise.. How about take a back seat and let the adults run the ship.
Captaincy has gone to some campaigners head.

No one replies to me anymore :(

I have you on ignore mate, actually had to take you off ignore to reply. I dislike you even more now because that was really time consuming.

I have you on ignore mate, actually had to take you off ignore to reply. I dislike you even more now because that was really time consuming.
At least you actually replied, thanks for your time. I really appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this night there are no rules. You can call out any campaigner that gets under your skin and go your hardest. No formalities or niceties, just calling a spade a spade and a campaigner a campaigner.
PhenomenalV1 tried this with me, he just kept punching himself in the face.

I became a captain when Wacky Tiger needed less distractions from his pr0n addiction.
jack1.gif

Back