Media SFA Purge Night - Purge Part 3 Coming Soon.

Should the SFA hold an annual purge night?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did that rumble ever end?

Mate the Rumble was no good. From memory you won albeit they asked for a volunteer to step forward and everyone else took a step back and there you were.

giphy.gif

When I first started my illustrious SFA career three seasons back it was a very different place.

It was a lot more vibrant and a lot more antagonistic. The place had a real angry energy to it and I fear over the past couple of seasons political correctness has taken over and spoiled a part of the game that I love. I believe Steve Waugh called it mental disintegration and in golf it is known as the 15th club, the hardcore mind games that really get under peoples skin and ultimately cause a good old fashioned melt down.

I look back with joy at some of my initial ‘engagements’ with the likes of BRAB (prior to his lobotomy), brahj and even Elton Johns Wig a few times. It was no holds barred rough housing at it’s finest. We need to bring this aspect of the game back to truly ascertain who is the best in the league.

Now I realise this is not everyone’s cup of tea and there are many that just like the nice vanilla banter that is these days seen as a good thread. Well I say **** that, we need to bring back the angst.

For those who are familiar with the movie ‘The Purge’, I am going to make an impassioned plea to our great administrator and leader, Cloud_, to listen to the people and introduce the SFA’s first ever Purge Night.

On this night there are no rules. You can call out any campaigner that gets under your skin and go your hardest. No formalities or niceties, just calling a spade a spade and a campaigner a campaigner.

I have produced a poll at the top that will illustrate how the good folk of the SFA are thinking and I believe that in the democratic league that is the SFA that Cloud_ should implement what the people want.

I would encourage everyone in here to vote and then create their purge list, I will post mine in good time.

So who’s in......make it happen Cloud_

I look forward to the first ever SFA purge night.

View attachment 495319
In...

I like the concept of “no rules”. Much better than the current “rules for some” concept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The OP was a waste as well.

oh hello chaps let's say meaner words to each other and just in case it backfires on me I'll invite people over for another fake drink

Nice attempt at something different I guess. At least you acknowledge you're stale.
So, wait. That’s a yes from you?...

I like when you call me cute.

I only came here to give you the opportunity to redeem yourself. Don't let me down
I said “it’s cute”. Not “you’re cute”...

Even though you are cute. But that’s not what I said...

You ******* dumb campaigner...

I eagerly await your PM
I’ve seen what happens to “sensitive” PMs around here. They are almost always leaked...
That’s ok if they’re about game plans, who’s a dickhead, who’s being recruited where. But if this story was leaked, the entire site may be shut down.
You’ll have to attend a dumplings session.

I’ve seen what happens to “sensitive” PMs around here. They are almost always leaked...
That’s ok if they’re about game plans, who’s a dickhead, who’s being recruited where. But if this story was leaked, the entire site may be shut down.
You’ll have to attend a dumplings session.
As a fan of Asian cuisine I graciously accept your invitation. I promise to dress inappropriately

Back