Media SFA Purge Night - Purge Part 3 Coming Soon.

Should the SFA hold an annual purge night?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I on your list?

Asking for a friend.

You should never be afraid to be on a list...it means you are popular.

I just checked all my lists and there are only two currently that you are on. The boring as * list and also potential baby sitter list......you are not on this list.

You are the worst captain in the Sweet FA atm.

That is not s glowing endorsement.

I just looked up the list of current skippers and it is hardly a Cox Plate field, it is more like race 8 mid week at Moe.

Yes **** face

Mate I see what you are doing in here and not only do I like it but I fully support it.

You are the Tziporah Malkah of this thread. Current D grade SFA'er at best looking to rekindle some hope of being mediocre again and what better platform to raise your profile in.

I truly hope you get a breakfast radio gig or maybe a werewolfer of the week badge. I was going to hope that you got laid but I need to keep this realistic.

Mate I see what you are doing in here and not only do I like it but I fully support it.

You are the Tziporah Malkah of this thread. Current D grade SFA'er at best looking to rekindle some hope of being mediocre again and what better platform to raise your profile in.

I truly hope you get a breakfast radio gig or maybe a werewolfer of the week badge. I was going to hope that you got laid but I need to keep this realistic.

Stop quoting me you *

Why would I care about being D or even Z grade when the whole league is dead?

Get a life you sad s**t

You are the Tziporah Malkah of this thread. Current D grade SFA'er at best looking to rekindle some hope of being mediocre again and what better platform to raise your profile in..

Would tap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and then you returned....trust you had a good night at home drinking and making lewd comments about the footballers.
You wonder why people cant be bothered with you.

You wonder why people cant be bothered with you.

I don’t know why you are so embarrassed by that night in the match thread. It was the most entertaining thing you have contributed to the board since you have been back. Just own it Wooshette.

I don’t know why you are so embarrassed by that night in the match thread. It was the most entertaining thing you have contributed to the board since you have been back. Just own it Wooshette.
Embarrassed? Well you've lost me but I'm glad you were entertained.

Back