Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: Western Australia Vs Vic Metro

Teams: TBA prior to Friday 9pm AEST. (Seriously Ljp, update your bloody first post in the team thread!)

Form: Western Australia were ambushed by surprisingy strong NSW&ACT squad in a wet and wild armwrestle in Sydney. The WA squad looked imperious in parts but were too inconsistant and appeared not to take their opposition seriously enough. Vic Metro prevailed over their fierce rivals Vic Country in what turned out to be an impressive performance. beez dominated on the wing with 20 touches and 5 goals while their backline ws rock solid.

Summary: This should be another absolute cracker of a match as two teams filled to overflowing with egos clash in the West. You can't accuse WA of lacking class and Metro have a gritty team with a lot of heart. Both teams will have extra motivation, with Metro driven by previous failures and WA stung by their loss on Wednesday there should be a lot of heat in this game. While neither team has held a light to Vic Country in recent times, they certainly look the strongest two squads on paper this time around and if anyone was to topple the Country dynasty, expectations are that the winner of this game has the best chance.

Here is the side, a few changes to reward the better posting players. We were tempted to name beez in every position (including missionary) but felt it unfair on the rest of the comp.

Code:
B: eth-dog drd23 Striker475
HB: PooMonkey Spudregus_87 okeydoke7
C: Easty Wise Guy Sam beez
HF: DemonJim Freakie Gilbert_Hodge
F: ThePuppetMaster Juggalo Balla Speck

R: St Fly Deddy Eth

INT: cooney doggies ftw

Positional Changes
Easty to W
Wise Guy Sam to C
Striker475 to BP
eth-dog to BP
PooMonkey to HBF
Gilbert_Hodge to HFF
ThePuppetMaster to FP
Speck to FP
doggies ftw to Bench

Good form by Freakie and Easty to reward our 'form' players with better positions.

I like going to WA. The time difference always seems like time travel to me. Also I'll finally get a chance to read "The Hunger Games' on the plane. If it's no good it won't matter because we depart and arrive at almost the same local time. Huzzah!

Did you WA guys seriously get pumped by NSW/ACT? In all seriousness, how did that happen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metro to keep up the red hot form and win by 35 here.

Logger's summary basically summarises WA as nothing more than a bunch of soft outside players. This will be a demolition job. Good luck hitting a target when I'm giving you zero space Harvs.

Says the guy who isn't getting a starting spot in the Dragons' midfield. :cool:

Come on Sandgropers, time to remind these ****ing ****s that they're still our bitches, fit only to **** our ****s while we ******* on ***** and ***** with ******** out the back door.

Can you PM me the second half of that? Got the first half but struggling with the rest :thumbsu:

Says the guy who isn't getting a starting spot in the Dragons' midfield. :cool:

Some would say that my demotion to the HFF destroyed the unity of the squad and that's why we went out in straight sets. Wiser people would say that you just couldn't admit to yourself that there was finally a better option than yourself to lead the club forward and you were threatened by that. :cool:

Can you PM me the second half of that? Got the first half but struggling with the rest :thumbsu:

Something to do with their vaginas and double penetration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back