State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 2: Western Australia Vs Vic Metro @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, I gotta get fitter, Had Lj covered until halfway through the 3rd before he outran me. But another terrific win boys. I think the team balance is a lot better too with noone in out midfield struggling.

To be honest I'm not sure who we have next, but we've already beaten the best, now we just have to beat the rest.

LJ be mad, we are awesome!

Fairly disappointed in my personal efforts... but we took it to this rabble they call WA and showed them how to play football, real football.

Had a real chance in the last quarter to steal the game but failed to make the most of our opportunities. To kick 3.9 in the term shows we were all over them but the most frustrating part was not being able to kick straight and in the end it cost us. Had we kicked accurately we would have won the game.

Pretty poor effort the last two games, midfield was better this time around but there are still a number of passengers, particularly some of the more experienced players who have been fairly ordinary to date. Going to make a few changes for the next round as this isn't working at the moment.
That does tend to happen when you play your midfielder/forward at full back. :cool:

My assists to to the bloke who gets the stat for goal assists mush be at a league high.

Thanks for hosting us WA and to avoid any trouble you may as well just go ahead and keep the bond for letting us use your fancy locker room.

I got blamed by the commentary team for kicking a behind I didn't kick!

Too easy metro, I think I deserve BOG because I managed to kick it from FP to a goal at the other side of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally kicking straight now the season is over :)

Thanks for all the wonderful delivery guys. The names feeding me the ball were all first class.

Tarks got walked on. Much easier opponent than the veteran I was on last time out.

Goodbye Hawks... I mean WA lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back