State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 2: Western Australia Vs Vic Metro @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Some would say that my demotion to the HFF destroyed the unity of the squad and that's why we went out in straight sets. Wiser people would say that you just couldn't admit to yourself that there was finally a better option than yourself to lead the club forward and you were threatened by that. :cool:

Actually it was cause you sucked and couldn't get a touch in a brothel. The only balls you were getting close to were in the changeroom. :eek: :cool:

Come on Sandgropers, time to remind these ****ing ****s that they're still our bitches, fit only to **** our ****s while we ******* on ***** and ***** with ******** out the back door.

I don't like your tone Mr Eagle.

And it's spelt ******* not ********.

Idiot.

Actually it was cause you sucked... The only balls you were getting close to were in the changeroom. :eek: :cool:

I'd argue it's the opposite actually. I know you might be used to that treatment from BBB but I don't swing that way. :cool:

Going to wipe the floor with WA like we did Country.
Look out for the PooMonkey to sweep up off half back and propel the ball forward with dashing runs and penetrating kicks...

WA wont know what hit them!

Juggs posting better than me? o_O

But to be fair i contributed little for the last match.

This game I'll be ready and hopefully kick a few more myself instead of being selfless and dishing off the handball for a goal assist.

Off to the pub for a bit of training.
Think I might start on the s**t beers first and then work my way up...
Once the beers are done it's onto the whisky and then the rum (mmm sweet sweet rum)
And then once the whisky and rum are done... I'll goto Vodka and Tequila sunrises (seperately) and then once that is done... i'm going to smoke a cigar... cuban of course.
Whilst consuming this wonderful cigar I shall hit up the Scotch... single malts only... and then jump in my hottub time machine and visit Harold Holt and tell him not to drown down portsea way... come drown your sorrows with me... and me.
We then jump in in the hot tub time machine with Mai Tai's in hand and go back to the start of my drinking session to drink with myself and Harold Holt and do this awesome training session all over again.

I was not referring to ********, and no one in the WA team would indulge in such perverse behaviour! You do realise that's illegal in about half the country, don't you????
Yeh, but it's only the boring half that's outlawed it. My cousin makes quite a good living off doing that on live television over here.

Western Australia XX:

Code:
B:   Cheetah        Tarkyn_24     riteo
HB:  Fumbles        Magpies2010   The Falcon Strike
C:   Shadow Man     peterss       Ljp86 (c)
HF:  kayliesharks   HawkPatrol    Glinn Mgraw
F:   reggie         boncer34      vWest Coast
R:   larrikin       Biggie        Mr Eagle  
Int: Mop            Farrand

Emg: Nic Suban  hougie

In: Nil
Out: Nil

Positional Changes:

None.

Going to give this line-up another crack, we were very close in the last game but couldn't quite get the job done. I'm confident we can rebound here and beat the Metrosexuals at Subiaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Australia XX:

Code:
B:   Cheetah        Tarkyn_24     riteo
HB:  Fumbles        Magpies2010   The Falcon Strike
C:   Shadow Man     peterss       Ljp86 (c)
HF:  kayliesharks   HawkPatrol    Glinn Mgraw
F:   reggie         boncer34      vWest Coast
R:   larrikin       Biggie        Mr Eagle  
Int: Mop            Farrand

Emg: Nic Suban  hougie
In: Nil
Out: Nil

Positional Changes:

None.

Going to give this line-up another crack, we were very close in the last game but couldn't quite get the job done. I'm confident we can rebound here and beat the Metrosexuals at Subiaco.

BWAHAHAHAHA

WA boys know plenty about being a Metrosexual I would think.
Plenty of manscaping going on in WA!

potkettleblack.jpg

Or perhaps since you couldn't get over the "we have the Mardi Gra!" people who wish they were Victorian you'll simply fail harder since we seem to excel at sporting events before you rebound against SA or the Allies because the former can't construct anything that doesn't go "clunk" and the latter has Liam Jurrah.

Good thing you lot are proficient with a shovel, for I see a lot of digging head shaped plots in your future.

Just had a nice walk on the ground in my pink popped-up collar shirt. Man I looked good on the big screen :cool: I think I might head back into the change rooms and have a sneaky Sauvignon Blanc.

Any chance these Sandgropers will actually turn up or will they be looking to pick a fight somewhere in Northbridge?

Didn't realize this was up, but WA? Too easy, I plan to come off the bench in the last fresh and kick a bag!

BWAHAHAHAHA

WA boys know plenty about being a Metrosexual I would think.
Plenty of manscaping going on in WA!

potkettleblack.jpg

Really? We know about being Metrosexual do we? You're username is PooMonkey you ********, fairly sure you'd know about being metro or perhaps ****ing each other up the arse.

Or perhaps since you couldn't get over the "we have the Mardi Gra!" people who wish they were Victorian you'll simply fail harder since we seem to excel at sporting events before you rebound against SA or the Allies because the former can't construct anything that doesn't go "clunk" and the latter has Liam Jurrah.

Good thing you lot are proficient with a shovel, for I see a lot of digging head shaped plots in your future.

"Hi, I'm Vic Metro and we flogged a bunch of homeless rednecks. OMG, like cyber high five!!"

Really? We know about being Metrosexual do we? You're username is PooMonkey you ********, fairly sure you'd know about being metro or perhaps ****ing each other up the arse.

"Hi, I'm Vic Metro and we flogged a bunch of homeless rednecks. OMG, like cyber high five!!"

It's like fishing at a trout farm. Don't even need to try with you bumpkins

You're loosing your touch Lj. PooMonkeys fling poo... pretty sure homosexuals would be against all that sort of mess. Also, we're keeping a lid on it. We know that Country are nothing... but this WA line up without you wouldn't get near them, let alone us.

But, I understand why you are so cranky. You're 12 hours away from getting dominated by a bloke you said isn't good enough to get a starting spot in a midfield that you pick.

15hrs, remember they ate 3hrs behind the important part of Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back