State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 4: NSW&ACT Vs Vic Metro @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

More poi flinging is needed!

The same moondog that got delisted from the Dragons? :eek:

Is that right Easty? A phone call or letter to let me know would of been suffice.

Time to look for another club. I'm gonna miss the Dragons.

Just like the international rules series with Ireland do we play this match against the rugby guys with hybrid rules so it's fairer for them?

Is that right Easty? A phone call or letter to let me know would of been suffice.

There's no need to leave. You were "delisted" because of inactivity. Since you've returned you are in the squad.

If you leave, you'll just be joining a lesser club for no reason

Oops... I phrased what I said wrong. I meant 'was'. We want you to stay!1!! :(:(:(

Who's up for a trip to fyshwick?

There's no need to leave. You were "delisted" because of inactivity. Since you've returned you are in the squad.

If you leave, you'll just be joining a lesser club for no reason

I was inactive because a certain somebody couldn't handle the truth. I was hung at the stake without having a chance for my defence team to build a case. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Hang on......is this America?

okey comes in as a Tagger, I want you to take HARPS out of the game, he's their only good player. I've rearranged our forward line, putting cooney down there to stretch their height down back.

Ready to dominate! Carn Metro!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only want to play against a team that actually provides banter,.

We're a bit different in that we're spontaneous and witty and we love nothing better than to make a mockery of Victoria before and during game day activities.

Let's hope that these clowns offer us some kind of a contest tomorrow!!

A contest is an event in which at least two teams or individuals compete. Let's pray that you at least compete and offer a little bit in terms of scoreboard pressure. With that said i'm hoping for a tropical downpour in the hope it obscures our illegal negating tactics somewhat.;)

I used to love the circus. :)

Is the circus still a thing, apart from that French(?) de soleil thing? I want to see a horse shag a chick without the mood lighting.

We're a bit different in that we're spontaneous and witty and we love nothing better than to make a mockery of Victoria before and during game day activities.

Can't even do that right, probably not enough sequence for you to find said mockery, because that would be both tangible and shiny, thus giving you a point or a solid basis to spring from during said mockery.

Instead, you're a state based on float designs, cranky men who have sex with animals and pass it off as sport, and wishing you were the sports capital of Australia and one iota of any sort of skill in said sports (cricket aside mind you, because Aussie cricket is s**t since Warnie, a proud Victorian, retired) whose national bird is Kristina Kenneally.

Now don't make me walk down to your campervan with a shovel, we've told you already to eff off gypsy, so if you have the brilliant idea to block our driveway again like a * we're setting it on fire to warm the neighbourhood. :thumbsu:

Is the circus still a thing, apart from that French(?) de soleil thing? I want to see a horse shag a chick without the mood lighting.

Sporadically there's one outside on the grassy area of Watergardens, unfortunately we've only seen the tents and no animals, so I'm not sure if it's a circus or a well disguised Cadbury advertisement.

Yeah poor old TPM got fed to the lions.

Pretty badarse to survive that, play the past three games and get promoted this week. Or be biblical, either one really. As opposed to the toddler at a zoo in the same scenario, in which it was a good call not to turn around Dubs, you'd have shat yourself.

image.jpg

I feel sorry for the younger folk that missed out on quality early 90's TV. This one is kind of French...

[YOUTUBE]_OkflSDs1Uw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Can't even do that right, probably not enough sequence for you to find said mockery, because that would be both tangible and shiny, thus giving you a point or a solid basis to spring from during said mockery.

Instead, you're a state based on float designs, cranky men who have sex with animals and pass it off as sport, and wishing you were the sports capital of Australia and one iota of any sort of skill in said sports (cricket aside mind you, because Aussie cricket is s**t since Warnie, a proud Victorian, retired) whose national bird is Kristina Kenneally.

Now don't make me walk down to your campervan with a shovel, we've told you already to eff off gypsy, so if you have the brilliant idea to block our driveway again like a * we're setting it on fire to warm the neighbourhood. :thumbsu:

Sporadically there's one outside on the grassy area of Watergardens, unfortunately we've only seen the tents and no animals, so I'm not sure if it's a circus or a well disguised Cadbury advertisement.

Pretty badarse to survive that, play the past three games and get promoted this week. Or be biblical, either one really. As opposed to the toddler at a zoo in the same scenario, in which it was a good call not to turn around Dubs, you'd have shat yourself.

StFly ... confusing post readers since 2008

C'mon NSW/ACT (see how that rolls off the tongue)

I feel sorry for the younger folk that missed out on quality early 90's TV. This one is kind of French...

[YOUTUBE]_OkflSDs1Uw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The bad early 90's TV shows must have been "stab myself in the eyes" bad

I can't remember what I used to watch
Was probably too busy scratching my arse, trying not to bump into things

Little has changed

image.jpg

Thanks StFly.

I guess I am pretty BAD-ASS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back