State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 4: South Australia Vs Vic Country @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised you can get off your tractors and actually speak genuine English, Victoria is a cocky state that can never back up their words, that's why you have Metro and Country, just to minimise the cockiness.

I'm surprised the South Australians actually managed to get on the internet, hopefully it's not to complicated for you guys. :)

Country to smash the bogans, the bogans will get frustated that they can't score and fight between themselves.

Oh go milk a cow and while your at it try of thinking of something more original to post next time. Your post is about as original as LOL Ninthmond LOL and Kick a Vic.

effort - NIL
humor - NIL

Poor effort :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The only good think about there being two Vic teams is we get to humiliate the same bunch of over inflated craniums twice. Metro/Country still the same Vic vermin to me.

I'm surprised the South Australians actually managed to get on the internet, hopefully it's not to complicated for you guys. :)

Country to smash the bogans, the bogans will get frustated that they can't score and fight between themselves.
It's called dial up son, get with the times!

Oh go milk a cow and while your at it try of thinking of something more original to post next time. Your post is about as original as LOL Ninthmond LOL and Kick a Vic.

effort - NIL
humor - NIL

Poor effort :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The only good think about there being two Vic teams is we get to humiliate the same bunch of over inflated craniums twice. Metro/Country still the same Vic vermin to me.

To be totally honest, I have never milked, nor seen a cow near where I live. But if this stereotypical bullshit is what you strive in then go ahead. I know you are a bogan because you think that Vic Metro and Vic Country are the same side :p the reason we have two sides is because Victoria is the football state and there is too many people to play for one side. If there is anything else you need explaining send me a morse code message. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Tiglands turn?

I have been starting ruck in all 3 matches so far.

That usually ends about 3 minutes in when I am subbed off.

Stupid Sim is Stupid.

To be totally honest, I have never milked, nor seen a cow near where I live. But if this stereotypical bullshit is what you strive in then go ahead. I know you are a bogan because you think that Vic Metro and Vic Country are the same side :p the reason we have two sides is because Victoria is the football state and there is too many people to play for one side. If there is anything else you need explaining send me a morse code message. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sorry wrong stereotype, if you want to do circle work in your huge mud flapped ute with hundreds of stickers in the car park you will need to park directly behind the northern end at Adelaide Oval.

Sorry wrong stereotype, if you want to do circle work in your huge mud flapped ute with hundreds of stickers in the car park you will need to park directly behind the northern end at Adelaide Oval.

Underage. Is this where you enjoy spinning the wheels of your bogan-mobile?

HERE WE GO COUNTS!

Hey SA, you know that big bite in your state? Yeah I got hungry.

You know why else your state sucks? It's where Richard Tambling resides.

This point cannot be argued, counts by a large number yet to have been coined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 1998 they will be getting answering machines and call waiting.

So according to this argument in 1998 we would have been in 1983. Therefore in 1998 TEN Victorian teams could not beat a South Australian team from 1983, whats that say about your state.

Post-game massage, Vic Country style.

iprfr6DJShGpa.gif

So according to this argument in 1998 we would have been in 1983. Therefore in 1998 TEN Victorian teams could not beat a South Australian team from 1983, whats that say about your state.

That we're giving away too much talent.

Stupid Sim is Stupid.

You do know that I'm keeping a list, and the sim accesses it twice?

So, I just finished the Roys B&F Count (everybody drew on 0 votes 'cause we're so s**t), and I actually have a spare moment to analyse the comparative pigeonholing of Vic Country & South Australia as per the common and all-to-oft-repeated stereotypes (Sanyo, Sony ... and Hubibe - the cork one). Here's what I found :

South Australia :
When everyone bags their worst beers, Southwark and West End, they capitulate and join in the bagging. Never mind that they're actually no worse than VB: plain and pissy but perfectly drinkable when the mood arises.

Adelaide is surrounded by sea on one side and mountains on the other because the ground wanted to brush it off but, being South Australian, didn't have the strength.

In a fight with a South Australian once, the opponent said he would punch me, and then instead open-palm slapped the underside of my chin with both hands. The umpire let it go.

There are six cool places in South Australia:
1. Hahndorf - Are you a pole vaulter? No I'm German, but how do you know my name?
2. That little jagged bit of state boundary where the Murray upsets the straight line.
3. Iron Knob. That's just awesome. I would hope their footy team are nicknamed the jockeys.
4. Birdsville. Well, one day it'll get washed in.
5. Quorn, as that's where Sunday Too Far Away was generally filmed.

Also:
- While SA has few places of note, it has many good movies. Why the state film industry website is not headered with stills of Maslin Beach, mystifies me.
- That monorail-like bus thingy made me so excited I nearly missed the footy matches 'cause I was too busy ... err ... roughing up the suspect.
- Some good nobbly music comes out of SA, including Mark Of Cain, Chunky Custard, and whoever compiled this beer drinking songs of Germany cassette I found in Hahndorf. Korrrrnbluuuuumenblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau

As far as footy is concerned, there's Port with the awesome SANFL record, some Gawler club (South?) with an even better one, a Fitzroy! in the ammos, and the stupifyingly named Keith Crows. Keith Crows. Keith Crows. PS: Keith Crows.

The envy of Saussies shows through when Adelaide FC moves their fan base to Ballarat, and try to rename their entire state to, according to the pathetic moronicism of some generalish board here at BF: West Horsham. To use an acronym, lol. To claim Horsham as your base, you'd probably need to have been born there. Pwnt. <3 3WM

Country Victoria :
Here's what awesome about the counts:
Two adjacent towns spelled in reverse of each other.
A town called Yea, and a town called Yarck, in close proximity.
A town called Lorne, gigglingly located on the coast facing a Tassie town called Grassy.
A Highway that runs from Gippsland to Geelong, via Bendigo and Ballarat, but broken into about 6 segments to show that Shitbourne was sewn on like a button.
When blokes strap on their weedkiller canisters, the Good Bad & Ugly theme song plays.
Glen Ridge wasn't s**t when he was here.
The Chicken & Seafood King.
Our deserts are renowned for how they look like awesome gardens.
Whenever we are attacked, we can let Rimula X, the oil that protects, step in on our behalf.

That's more than enough, but, just in case these alone don't make you all moist'n engorged with desire, think on this.

It's where aussie rules footy was invented.

Hahahahahahahaha **** yers :thumbsu:

Up the counts!

a Fitzroy! in the ammos

I umpired them a few times last year. They sucked very badly. All games I had they lost by at least 60 goals and their captain looks like Jack Riewoldt.

Anyway I dispute the rest of your post with something I like to call
Things you don't know about SA
- The place with the giant balls, Rundle Mall, also is home to many buskers. One of these is a homeless guy with a xylophone that doesn't know how to play xylophone despite having sat there playing it for as long as I can remember. He is pretty groovy in my books. There's also a bikie who plays the flute.
- We have lots of churches
- Our water is safe

While my argument isn't very convincing, it still beats the hell out of whatever Vic Country has.

Well spotted although painfully slow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back