• Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressive run chase.

Doesn't look like the Qld vs Vic game will go anywhere so it becomes a massive game next week for SA. We play Queensland at Adelaide Oval from Sunday. They are 2nd, we are 4th.

Are the Aus T20 players back? Is Wednesday's final their last commitment?

Impressive run chase.

Doesn't look like the Qld vs Vic game will go anywhere so it becomes a massive game next week for SA. We play Queensland at Adelaide Oval from Sunday. They are 2nd, we are 4th.

Are the Aus T20 players back? Is Wednesday's final their last commitment?

Yep they'll be back. Wonder if Stanlake plays, I'd say unlikely.

Some whispers around that Stanlake may be moving to SA permanently. Would be a great result.

I'd be very surprised if Qld didn't select him this week though. I know it was a flat pitch but their attack looked pretty toothless vs Victoria.

Some whispers around that Stanlake may be moving to SA permanently. Would be a great result.

I'd be very surprised if Qld didn't select him this week though. I know it was a flat pitch but their attack looked pretty toothless vs Victoria.

Was thinking maybe CA wouldn't allow him to play. Surely Queensland don't let him go, they have no reasonable bowlers as it is. And we have enough good bowlers anyway ;).

Feldman, Neser and Doggett seem to be having good seasons. He might come in for Steketee for the next game though

Was thinking maybe CA wouldn't allow him to play. Surely Queensland don't let him go, they have no reasonable bowlers as it is. And we have enough good bowlers anyway ;).
Hehe. Queensland have 3 bowlers with 20+ wickets this season. South Australia only the one ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feldman is a good bowler, Neser seems to go well with the Dukes. No reasonable bowlers was a bit harsh.
Carbine Chaos dislikes this.

Honestly though, I like what Neser's done with himself. Made himself into a handy bowling all rounder (by which I mean a genuine #8 in FC cricket) who can bowl long spells.

Back