Should Nexus Helen be banned from the Saints board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested by the fact that Kildonan has suggested that NH "may" be an Essendon supporter. I assume, Kildonan, that you have access to IP addresses and the like, so when you say something like that, we treat it with great respect. However, you have been very vague. If you have evidence, please present it.

If NH is an Essendon supporter, she should be banned. If not, this thread is genuinely ridiculous.

So come on, K. Pull the picket fence out of your ars* and present the evidence (by which I mean, explain in some detail why people think s/he may be an Essendon supporter).

I am interested by the fact that Kildonan has suggested that NH "may" be an Essendon supporter. I assume, Kildonan, that you have access to IP addresses and the like, so when you say something like that, we treat it with great respect. However, you have been very vague. If you have evidence, please present it.

If NH is an Essendon supporter, she should be banned. If not, this thread is genuinely ridiculous.

So come on, K. Pull the picket fence out of your ars* and present the evidence (by which I mean, explain in some detail why people think s/he may be an Essendon supporter).

Fez, maybe these posts add an indication:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14515021&postcount=224

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15158017&postcount=250

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15159061&postcount=252

So where's this thread where he claimed to be an Essendon supporter? It's early in the morning, but all I could find from those links was yet another person claiming that NH had said he was an Essendon supporter. It doesn't become true just because you say it a lot. So, let's see this thread.

I voted for them being treated just like anyone else, infracted or banned when required in response to posts. If you consider something they post an immature troll then try to do the Adult thing and not reply or even never bother reading anything they start.....personally I vehemently disagree with many of the things she says but it in no way affects me beyond that. WhyTF let what someone says on a footy forum get your goat?

Try growing up

I voted for them being treated just like anyone else, infracted or banned when required in response to posts. If you consider something they post an immature troll then try to do the Adult thing and not reply or even never bother reading anything they start.....personally I vehemently disagree with many of the things she says but it in no way affects me beyond that. WhyTF let what someone says on a footy forum get your goat?

Try growing up

I'm guessing your not into forums much...

Trolls can get annoying over the years...Specially ones that are boring/repetitive/go to massive lengths to prove their point (which is wrong)

Sure it promotes discussion, it also kills brain cells though.

So where's this thread where he claimed to be an Essendon supporter? It's early in the morning, but all I could find from those links was yet another person claiming that NH had said he was an Essendon supporter. It doesn't become true just because you say it a lot. So, let's see this thread.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nexus Helen has been a contraversial and disruptive poster since he/she first ventured into this board. There is strong evidence that the poster is simply a troll (an essendon supporter) and even if this is untrue he/she has used up all his/her chances.

How should we deal with Nexus ?

i wanna see this 'strong evidence' before we throw the book at her.:thumbsu:

I respect JB - he is a poster who believes what he posts is the truth:-

You are completely correct. The guy was stupid enough to admit he was an Essendon support years ago over at SS.

He also has trolled at BigFooty under DCCCityWest and posted a thread on the main board on the night of the final against Melbourne in 2006 that three St.kilda players were out - ALL THREE PLAYED.

He is not a Saints supporter. he is also a coward and a liar. Has attempted to say he has seen me on the Moorabbin Wing when I dont sit there for games.

Was IP banned from SS and then sent numerous PM's to me and other members on here pleading to be let back.

The moron is an oxgyen thief and has never been a Saints supporter - consecutive member for 23 years :rolleyes:

If this idiot said good morning to me I would put on my pyjama's and go to bed.

best thing the mods could do here would be banned the Essendon supporter troll.

Absolute tool with a capital T.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53864

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53837

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54260

Look at the style - the bold and size - the incessant and circular arguments - the victim mentality.

All signs of the sick **** cabbage known as Nexus_Helen

Oh and my gem that exposes the troll for whom and what he is.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54264

Enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was origonally going to say no to a ban but then read all the evidence that the imperious Joffaboy from SS provided and now agree with him.

Essendon troll known as Nick has once again been banned from SS for spamming the same idiotic point over and over.

I cant believe BF hasn't IP banned the Essendon jerk off.

You will be so much happier with the thing killed off.

Nexus Helen has been a contraversial and disruptive poster since he/she first ventured into this board. There is strong evidence that the poster is simply a troll (an essendon supporter) and even if this is untrue he/she has used up all his/her chances.

How should we deal with Nexus ?

Hi K.

She - for the lack of a better word - is an uber-flog on the Bay. Thankfully she has not been bugging us for some time.

Biffinator

I respect JB - he is a poster who believes what he posts is the truth:-

I was origonally going to say no to a ban but then read all the evidence that the imperious Joffaboy from SS provided and now agree with him.

Essendon troll known as Nick has once again been banned from SS for spamming the same idiotic point over and over.

I cant believe BF hasn't IP banned the Essendon jerk off.

You will be so much happier with the thing killed off.

So, she admitted she was an Essendon supporter. Doesn't saintsational have an archive? Just pull out the post, send it on over and then we'll ban her.

So, she admitted she was an Essendon supporter. Doesn't saintsational have an archive? Just pull out the post, send it on over and then we'll ban her.
Hi Fehring
Let me tell you about Joffaboy. He is a fraud of the highest order. I am happy to part with $1000 to your choice of charity if he can post a link where I said I'm an Essendon supporter.

Apart from the fact he is a fraud, he is also a sook. He has had me banned on SAINTSATIONAL because I dared to have a different opinon to his.

As I said, ask Joffaboy to provide a link to where I said I was an Essendon supporter!!!!!!!

Kildonan, I note that 58% of people say ban NH, but a quick look at those who have voted for that option shows about 25 who aren't saints fans, which puts the REAL nos at less than 40%.

Now, I know you have the ability to do what you want, but I don't think you can chuck her off without the backing of the board, now that you've asked for our opinion.

So, if those figures don't change, you ain't got the numbers.

Now, it may sound like I'm defending NH, but that's not it. People have said that she's admitted she's an Essendon fan, and a number of people have voted on that basis. The evidence should be easy to find, but it can't be dug up, so it seems like there's a bunch of people hoping that if they say it enough then it will become true. And another bunch of sheep blindly following that 'truth'. And sheep just piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back