Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

12 players unavailable through injury and we're only 3 rounds in. Not to mention in the side we've got Dusty, Lynch, Nank, Grimes and Mansell all underdone and just back from injury. Would have to be a record. I wonder if Manchester United or Kansas City Chiefs would scour the world for best candidate or just promote the bloke in charge of witches hats and mixing the gatorade like we did.

Please Disperse Naked Gun GIF

Utter bs this situation with fitness, conditioning and even surgeon's. As someone said we have been accepting mediocre and that's on the head of football department Tim Livingstone and Gale to. The best footy administrator in the last decade in Balme who transformed us to , for some so called reasons is no longer involved in the footy department and needed end of year puzzling.

Second most important football department appointment and we have this absolute bozo. Pee him off already. Blokes go in for a sore finger and end up on the LTI list. Our blokes run out of puff by quarter time, while other teams just run past us. I honestly cannot think of a worst appointment the club has made in the past 20 odd years.

So easy to blame Meehan just because he is in charge, in reality unless we know how he does his job day to day, its hard to place the blame on him.

How do we know players just aren't doing their rehab properly?
or that its not just a run of s**t bad luck?
Us Chelsea Supporters like this post …..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So easy to blame Meehan just because he is in charge, in reality unless we know how he does his job day to day, its hard to place the blame on him.

He’s a ******* dud

He’s a ******* dud
Our overall fitness is shite before we even get to injuries which are compounded by our overall fitness , that’s on the strength and conditioning head of department and if I’m not mistaken that’s Louie the lip

Mate, it's his responsibility to oversee and ensure our players are doing their rehab properly.
If they go home and completely disregard what he says, that's a slight on Meehan and his inability to instill confidence in the players that his advice is correct and should be followed.
I keep seeing people pop up and try and make excuses for him but the proof is in the pudding. Our injury management for the past two years especially has been absolutely atrocious and as the head of strength and conditioning the buck has to stop with him.

For some reason in footy, we always try to give people the benefit of the doubt but in any other industry these types of people would be moved on because they are simply just not hitting various key performance indicators. Luke Meehan is a grown ass man and needs to be held accountable for his own department.

Mate, it's his responsibility to oversee and ensure our players are doing their rehab properly.
If they go home and completely disregard what he says, that's a slight on Meehan and his inability to instill confidence in the players that his advice is correct and should be followed.
I keep seeing people pop up and try and make excuses for him but the proof is in the pudding. Our injury management for the past two years especially has been absolutely atrocious and as the head of strength and conditioning the buck has to stop with him.

For some reason in footy, we always try to give people the benefit of the doubt but in any other industry these types of people would be moved on because they are simply just not hitting various key performance indicators. Luke Meehan is a grown ass man and needs to be held accountable for his own department.
Spot on brother spot on

Now Dustys out. That's 13 injured players and 4 under an injury cloud. We're all crossing our fingers hoping for the best with Nank and Lynch. Christ Lynch needs managing even more now. I hope he starts getting rested 1/4 games until later part of the season. I feel sick in the guts reading Dustys now out. I'm disgraced in the club that I predicted this. $100,000,000 organisation/ machine brought down by using a cheap 5c rubber washer. Whoever appointed him was lazy and should throw themselves on their sword too.

Might as well tank and play the kids and get the number 1 pick. I'll feel better knowing a couple of Harley Reid's are coming in next 2 years. Better than Hawks last year finishing 3rd last then watching the kids they wanted get snapped up and only getting 5th pick because of compo/ academies.

That's being naive and taking a way out of the problem. The appointment was completely wrong to begin with hired within did we go through a process. We heading for the same outcome as last season.

Back