Game Day Showdown 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
only just got home and seen the final results, I've got no idea how well we played or injuries/umpiring but I'm absolutely gutted, looks like all of today's results went against us, not sure I can stomach reading threads or watching a replay

We should have won, but if we did we would have pinched it. They were clearly the better team.

12th clearly better than a team fighting for a spot in the top 4? Yep.
only just got home and seen the final results, I've got no idea how well we played or injuries/umpiring but I'm absolutely gutted, looks like all of today's results went against us, not sure I can stomach reading threads or watching a replay
for a neutral it would have been a great game to watch. I thought we played more direct footy but we lost the stats. There were some exciting bits. Ollie had a shocking miss that eventually ended in a goal down the other end. A very controversial goal review after aJenkins apparently hit the post sealed it for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, really happy with Lienert. He has a go and backs himself. Hoping Garner can be the player we desperately need.

Lienert really looks the goods. Not saying his disposal was super efficient today but he and Houston looked far more composed than most. I like his decisiveness and Im sure with more experience at afl level, his raking kick will be unleashed.

Got west coast, collingwood and the bombers in the next 3 weeks and tied for 8th. That loss means more to you than that win means to them

I'd say both clubs were desperate for a win. That said, Crows fans will be plucky this week and the Advertiser will publish article after article about "can they make it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back