Preview Showdown 51: Round 3, 2022 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily our record at this ground, at this time of day, is excellent.

What about this time of year, localised entirely within our kitchen?

View attachment 1356959

In all seriousness, I don’t think there’s another GIF that could sum up the club’s current position more.
Amon looking to leave like as Ken walks in

giphy.gif

Is it bad to be death riding the coach so hard that I wouldn't mind a loss?
First time I’ll ever barrack for a loss, and against the crows too? The worlds gone mad

Their young talent consists of Rachele & Thilthorpe the rest are as we speak SANFL tier.

Jimmy Rowe, Ned McHenry & Chance Jones fck me u are clutching.
Apart from Butters - who else would we have as ‘young talent’?

Jummy Rowe showing more than Rozee at the moment.

The cupboards are bare at Alberton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far away are the below?
Robbie Gray?
Bergman?
Clurey? - I suspect 2-3 weeks here.

It's more if we do win, we'll hear from leadership etc that it was just passionate supporters upset and now we've won the season's going and all is rosey. We will be gaslighted into oblivion this time, that might make me snap more than losing to a SANFL par Crows outfit.

I think they will beat us. We are under tons of pressure, have no confidence and facing a team that guaranteed will put in 100% pressure against us, knowing how vulnerable we are. Given the struggles we faced against them last year, and the fact that our players have checked out mentally, I'm expecting a Crows win of 3 goals or so.

I still don't see how we will score. I rate Butts and Doedee, and reality is you don't even have to be a quality intercepting defender to get 10+ marks against us with our current forward structure. Even if we win the ball from the centre, it'll get turned over. Depends how effective the Crows are at transitioning as to whether they win, I'm anticipating them to be better then last year hence a W for them.

a loss this week is definitely better, for the greater good of the club. don't think any of us are going to be able to sit through the crows beating us and enjoy it one bit though. kind of a win-win situation at the end of the day really.

lose-win if we actually win tho. hmmm this is a weird one

a loss this week is definitely better, for the greater good of the club. don't think any of us are going to be able to sit through the crows beating us and enjoy it one bit though. kind of a win-win situation at the end of the day really.

lose-win if we actually win tho. hmmm this is a weird one
kind of miss the days wins were a win and losses were a loss, this sux

I'm hoping that we will lose on Friday. Losses to bottom 4 teams is what it will take for Ken to piss off. A loss against the Crows will also get the footy community and media talking. It's only taken 2 games for David King to come out and call the season done and dusted for Port. Adelaide can be a fish bowl and Ken doesn't cope well with pressure.

There will be so much expectation on us to win, Koch saying today we will be playing for sheep stations just adds to it.

The crows have the sniff of a chance to pull off an upset and leave us on the bottom of the ladder.

We know how these games go under the current regime.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back