Game Day Showdown - yay?

Remove this Banner Ad

If scraping over the line against a bottom 4 side is a famous win what will they say when they beat a top 8 side 😂

maybe one day we will find out when if that happens

Has it ever occurred to you that Nicks may have requested his players to try & avoid kicking it to Aliir, but in the heat of battle inexperienced players didn't always follow instructions - & I didn't abuse you(well, not the 2nd time!!)
Jones picked him out beautifully in our last roll of the dice for the game. We are so dumb. All effort, but no composure.

You sacrifice a player
Thilthorpe was doing nothing

Should have had him play the defensive role on Alir
Thilthorpe and Himmelburg are too physically weak to do the job in Alir.

We know this. Our key forwards not bringing the ball to ground is why they've been dropped previously.

We know this. Our key forwards not bringing the ball to ground is why they've been dropped previously.
But … and I’m straw clutching here - were trying to out mark him ?

Play the defensive spoil and then hope the smalls do their bit
Bears me
I’m just glad we weren’t smashed

Close losses that show a bit with good draft picks to add to this squad
Yep 👍🏼

Alir doesn’t dominate like that against mature forwards.

Two years time TT will dominate him. He will be physically stronger and smarter.

Alir deserved the Showdown medal, he was the reason they won, but he dominated three forwards with 74 games experience between them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Cook in for the rest of the year and let's see what we're looking at.

Jones will cop heat for the last minute but his night was fantastic.

Shoenberg. He's an absolute star in the making. Giving me the feeling.

Young team who, when they bring the pressure, dont look fazed by any team in the comp. But just can't do it for long enough. Frustrating.

Port, ha. Kidding themselves if they think they can beat 3 quality opposition in a row.
👍🏼
The thing is, he's just made a mistake in what is likely his biggest game of his career.

He'll learn from that and get better. We need these guys to get game time and make mistakes....just not the same ones for 200 games
He was no orphan
Unfortunate it was in the last minute where it will be analyzed to death
according to the Advertiser, Ports victory was a famous one
The Advetiser are rarely right - I might e mail them the ladder🤔
If scraping over the line against a bottom 4 side is a famous win what will they say when they beat a top 8 side 😂
And the realistic Port flogs know this is a huge problem
It’s their little bandwaggoning Bogans that don’t
2009 Tippett
👍🏼 The “what if “ years 😞
I turned off when their poxy song came on and don't care what he said.
It is a very poxy song

Its a pity our defenders got hurt. Wouldve loved to unleash Nick Murray against Aliir. At least he has the athleticism to go with him and Murray's general philosophy of just go for the ball rather than wrestling would've been interesting to see. He still would've been beaten no doubt but it wouldve been good data to collect for future.

Its a pity our defenders got hurt. Wouldve loved to unleash Nick Murray against Aliir. At least he has the athleticism to go with him and Murray's general philosophy of just go for the ball rather than wrestling would've been interesting to see. He still would've been beaten no doubt but it wouldve been good data to collect for future.
👍🏼
Defend the defender
Like tagging a tagger
Surely nullifies a bit of the influence

especially whenAllir is the reason they won

Alir doesn’t dominate like that against mature forwards.

Two years time TT will dominate him. He will be physically stronger and smarter.

Alir deserved the Showdown medal, he was the reason they won, but he dominated three forwards with 74 games experience between them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
He wouldn’t have won if we didnt keep passing to him

I apologize to the players for thinking we were going to lose by 90+ points last night. I always underestimate the fighting spirit of this playing group despite most often than not being outclassed by the opposition team. Things are never as doom and gloom like people including myself think at times.

Our list is clearly a work in process but the formations of a good side are starting to build and I have every faith in Nicks and co to get us where we all want. My thoughts are another 3 quality drafts with steady improvement in between with those additions and potential trades we can have success in.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I honestly thought we were going to implode and all the kids were going to have no idea how to handle the last few days.

Great job, and is a really positive look into our future. Can't wait to watch Pedlar, Cook, TT, Schoey in 22-23 to turn the corner and be the real pride of SA.

I honestly thought we were going to implode and all the kids were going to have no idea how to handle the last few days.

Great job, and is a really positive look into our future. Can't wait to watch Pedlar, Cook, TT, Schoey in 22-23 to turn the corner and be the real pride of SA.
How good was Cook for a first gamer, 17 disposals on debut will be a good player for us

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back