Sign this thread if u just need a win

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
This is for all the tragic's....I just need to see the Blues win again, don't really care about all the in n outs, just need a win to boost the spirits...even if it's against Freo lol. If we lose to Lolmantle it is gonna be a tough week...was hard enough sucking up a week of insults from the Essendon supporters let alone Freo fans who have nothing else to live for...please win Blues.

114155_the_fbi_is_watching_you_1.jpg

I don't need a win. I don't care anymore about this year. All the teams are just making up the numbers for St Kilda and Geelong.... We lost by 60 odd points to Essnedon we've lost like 6-7 against Freo
Hard to care.... going to the game, if we lose again I won't watch anymore this year Fremantle are so s**t

I don't need a win. I don't care anymore about this year. All the teams are just making up the numbers for St Kilda and Geelong.... We lost by 60 odd points to Essnedon we've lost like 6-7 against Freo
Hard to care.... going to the game, if we lose again I won't watch anymore this year Fremantle are so s**t

Chin up, bb. Must be dispiriting at times heading up the Go Blues Never Say Die Supporters Club, WA. Stick with it, things will turn. :thumbsu:

We need Footscray to beat the Tassie Dawks first of all, and Brizzy to beat Port Adelaide as well :D

If those two results happen, then it makes our game against Freo all the more vital that we win, cause that would solidify our position in the 8 I believe ..

But still knowing the bloody Dr Jekell and Mr Hyde form of this mob all year, you just never know ...

Chin up, bb. Must be dispiriting at times heading up the Go Blues Never Say Die Supporters Club, WA. Stick with it, things will turn. :thumbsu:

Cheers mate. Yeah its tough, but in all seriousness theres a heap of WA blues supporters going to this game. At least show some heart and beat Freo they are such a average team if we can't beat them with whoever we have on the park. Season 2009 is done. This game has to be a must win, if they don't win I'll be crushed to be honest.

I have a few tickets with my cousins who are Freo members I can't handle losing to them again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's 1. don't bring Stevens back and let's get the 2nd.

3 is ok, but i need the next 2 to feel somewhat happy. (still haven't got over the Essendon loss)

how long since we won 4 in a row?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back