Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

Should the billy be abolished?

• Yes - it's long run its course and would reduce billy bait

• No - it adds some fun and discussion to the contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazny, did you like my post because I started it with "Halls!"?

296735.png

296735.png

I thought that could be a strategy. Otherwise it's a backup account and they set themselves up for epic likes. Happens all the time on the main boards.

I post too much trash to have anything over 1:1.2

The answer is this... they are an alias of a former or deleted poster that only lives in PM's. PM reactions count to your tally, however PM comments don't count as posts.

Sorry guys I’m just going to post the playlist as I’ve got a bit going on

#SongContestPlaylist

Please let me know if I’ve missed your nom
Votes in by 10pm sunday

So Youtube asking for my credit card to verify age now. Since when was that a thing.

All good mate just give me the details and I'll sort it for you.

The answer is this... they are an alias of a former or deleted poster that only lives in PM's. PM reactions count to your tally, however PM comments don't count as posts.
And he's had at least twenty different accounts with names like Vowels, Rake, Lijerica, Dzhimara...

And he's had at least twenty different accounts with names like Vowels, Rake, Lijerica, Dzhimara...

Same guy? Then he's probably in a PM with all of them.

Great show, although it jumped the shark a bit in its last season.

#songcontestupdate

Have removed bluebottle kiss song as it wasn’t meant to be in there, waiting for proper song confirmation
#worsthostever

Correct bluebottle kiss song is in there now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I ask why the vote release is so late?

I'm only asking because I start work early and I'm in bed by then.

To give people the chance to vote after work I guess. You can always check the new theme the following morning/afternoon to submit a song, and if you think you're a chance of winning you can let the previous host know what your theme would be.

To give people the chance to vote after work I guess. You can always check the new theme the following morning/afternoon to submit a song, and if you think you're a chance of winning you can let the previous host know what your theme would be.
All good. It's been a while since I entered one and just thought the time was at the discretion of the host rather than being set in stone.

All good. It's been a while since I entered one and just thought the time was at the discretion of the host rather than being set in stone.
This used to be the case and still is to a certain extent, but generally it's accepted that the nom release/results time are in the 9-10pm vicinity.

Back when I joined there was no set days either, it was a standard 1 day for noms, 2 days for votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back