TV Spartacus: War of the Damned (probably spoilers)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond

24-36 hours away. Cant wait.

Finishing up Spartacus: Gods of the Arena tonight in preparation for what shall be a glorious series finale.

A summary recap of the final episode of season 2 saw Spartacus and his slave army celebrate the slaying of Glaber by way of sword down throat.

Spartacus, Agron, Crixus, and Gannicus form a strong leadership group that since season 2s finale hath garnered more freed slaves. Naevia is the token female fighter. I prefer the original one to be honest.

It is a shame that Batiatus is now with the Gods of Rome. He really made the show. His one liners are folklore now (JUPITERS COCK!). Irreplaceable.

Who shall be the villain now? Who hath the Gods sent to cease slave rebellion? Will he make Spartacus submit, or will he simply spread thy cheek to receive cock up arse?

For those who simply enjoy the form of female body, I present to thee

And fondness of sword and battle

I call on thee, brothers. Join this army thread Vincent Chase, Jeffers, Ron, RoosterLad, Crimson Azure, King Elvis, anyone else who have wish to defy Rome, and we shall enjoy company, bread and VICTORY!

Ron

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seriously can't wait. I'll be out most of tomorrow, but as soon as i get home i am grabbing it.

But i sure will miss Ilithyia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DIG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Gotta say, i didn't enjoy Vengeance nearly as much as the first season, or gods of the arena (my favorite).

...but I will still see this through to the brutal end.

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Gotta say, i didn't enjoy Vengeance nearly as much as the first season, or gods of the arena (my favorite).

...but I will still see this through to the brutal end.
Yep i agree the first 2 were so much better but season 2 was enjoyable but i can not stand the actor that replaced Naevia i wish they just left her as dead instead of replaced.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Seriously can't wait. I'll be out most of tomorrow, but as soon as i get home i am grabbing it.

But i sure will miss Ilithyia
Spartacus is a hidden gem and a great show and so very easy on the eye!! ;)

Be careful not to watch it with kids around though.
In on this. Call to arms accepted.
You have my axe!
Yep i agree the first 2 were so much better but season 2 was enjoyable but i can not stand the actor that replaced Naevia i wish they just left her as dead instead of replaced.
You honour me. And I am honoured to be with you.

FIGHT TO THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffers

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2002
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal/Penrith/LA Lakers
Jupiters Cock!!!!

Too bad Illithya won't be there for her spreading of cheek and Glaber ramming cock in ******* arse.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
lol new dominus killing his champion.
he is cunning.
his son is annoying.

i think the blood and guts are becoming tarantino-esque, kinda OTT and borderline comical. needs to get back to basics.

blonde chick rooting ganicus is hawt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
if she wanted to be sharon stone to my helpless male victim, i would.

brings a refreshing touch to a testosterone filled scene. did anyone see her arch her back into ganicus? passion.

Vincent Chase

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2011
MadiZen Square Garden.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Jets
lol new dominus killing his champion.
he is cunning.
his son is annoying.

i think the blood and guts are becoming tarantino-esque, kinda OTT and borderline comical. needs to get back to basics.

blonde chick rooting ganicus is hawt.
have just set eyes upon recent events.

new Dominus looks interesting. this episode did a good job of pumping him up to be a good match for spartacus.

Looking forward to them taking over a city.

Agree on the blood and guts being OTT. It's so watery, looks like red cordial.

Had a raging boner for the blonde chick riding Gannicus and the brunettes going at it..............brb cut to agron and little man.

RoosterLad

Hall of Famer
Apr 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NAFC
The blood and gore is pretty over the top now but it was pretty cool to see Spartacus completely mash that dude's face up at the start.

Not happy about the Agron and Syrian scenes but keen to see that blondie get plowed more. Gannicus is a lucky man.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
episode 3 had me resting eye and seeking rest in part. new villain son still be thorn on my foot. hope and wishes that he fall and go to the afterlife.

storming of village was fun. again, blood of roman spilt. new blacksmith will be valuable.

PP34

Finals MVP
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
How does this show stack up when compared with Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad?

Vincent Chase

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 27, 2011
MadiZen Square Garden.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Jets
How does this show stack up when compared with Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad?
It doesn't.

That said it doesn't take away any of the enjoyment. Your not watching it because it makes you think, has great acting etc. It's just a shit tonne of fun.

And boobs.

Top Bottom