30: John Beckwith, 176.
34: Jeff White, 236
36: Aaron Davey, 178
39: Gerard Healy, 50
41: Peter Rohde, 117
43: Guy Rigoni, 107
47: Alan Jarrott, 91
49+

Ridiculously, one of my favourite times of the year - deciding who gets what. Heaps of free numbers this year, with a few more to potentially come, all to be fulfilled by new boys and a couple of current players who should be in the hunt for upgrades.

I'm not fussed on numbers personally but Howe in 24 to honour robbo makes sense

I felt in the past schwab used numbers some what vindictively to dishonour past servants

We already tried Jurrah in 24, I think 38 is a great cult number for Howe.

Spencer, Jones, Fitzy and Terlich could all be upgraded. Would like to see Terlich take Junior's number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that his official number or did they just give him that for the nab cup?

It's his locker number, so unless he wants to change...

I don't want to see anybody change number. Take your number and make it your own - whatever it is. With respect to the thread (because I like discussing this stuff as much as the next internet weirdo) this should be the last thing we're thinking about at the moment. Here's to a great future of Dean Terlich wearing #46.

There's a joke to be made about giving players numbers based on their average possession count here somewhere. ..

I don't want to see anybody change number. Take your number and make it your own - whatever it is. With respect to the thread (because I like discussing this stuff as much as the next internet weirdo) this should be the last thing we're thinking about at the moment. Here's to a great future of Dean Terlich wearing #46.
Like Ablett jr had 29 didn't want to be n his old mans shadow. This also reminded me when Jeff Farmer changed to number 8. However according to demonwiki site it was a tribute to his uncle, so fair enough. Learn something new every day :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back