STARDOM discussion thread (On Stardom World and PIA, "We Are Stardom" on YouTube)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamie Pinned Utami to win the SWA title

JAMIE IS NOW JAMIE TWO BELTS IN STARDOM

The SWA belt doesn't mean a lot, but at least now that a foreigner holds it they can have more matches vs Japanese talent. Also Jamie was wearing a STARDOM jacket in the Kagetsu retirement ceremony, so I guess she's full time now?

The SWA belt doesn't mean a lot, but at least now that a foreigner holds it they can have more matches vs Japanese talent. Also Jamie was wearing a STARDOM jacket in the Kagetsu retirement ceremony, so I guess she's full time now?
She has to be full time there now which is a shame because i wanted to see her more on AEW.

She still likes tons of AEW stuff on twitter so i don't think we have seen the last of her.

How much does Stardom's streaming service cost?

Now that Bushi Road owns it, it'd be cool if you could get Stardom and NJPW bundled with a discount.

How much does Stardom's streaming service cost?

Now that Bushi Road owns it, it'd be cool if you could get Stardom and NJPW bundled with a discount.

it's 920 yen per month, which is around $12.50 AUD.

all interviews are subtitled in English and there is no commentary.

it's 920 yen per month, which is around $12.50 AUD.

all interviews are subtitled in English and there is no commentary.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a lot - but when compared to NJ World or WWE Network, that's a lot.

I think there's some merit in what I suggested, if Bushi Road gave 50% off Stardom for New Japan subscribers, you'd build interest in the other product they own and you're getting more money out of people.

They might do that in the future, once they're comfortable with Stardom World.

If you're going to sign up, you need to lower your expectations:
  1. it's a video on demand service. no live streaming
  2. matches are uploaded individually, on a daily basis. Usually the main event (or most important matches) first, then the rest.
  3. lots of the archives are missing (e.g. most of your Kairi & Io matches). It's a slow process to get those back up.
  4. avoid the STARDOM english twitter if you don't want to know results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ERNTnEOUwAAlRdx

ERS2AqaUwAAfB23

card for the empty arena show on 8th March (11:30am JST, so I think that's 1:30pm AEST?):
"special time change battle royal" (Rumble format battle royal)
TCS (Hana Kimura & Jungle Kyona) vs DDM (Guilia & Maika)
Oedo Tai (Jamie & Bea) (c) vs QQ (Momo & Utami) for the Goddesses Titles
Arisa (c) vs Natsuko for the Wonder of Stardom Title
Mayu vs Saki (non-title Lumberjack match with members of Stars and Oedo Tai at ringside)

streaming for free on Stardom youtube page (with Japanese commentary)

Last edited:

ep 8, featuring Jungle Kyona/Konami vs Bea/Jamie for the Goddesses of Stardom Titles; Mayu vs Momo for the World of Stardom Title (both from 19/01/2020)

ep 9, featuring TCS vs Giulia & her 2 mystery partners; Arisa vs Utami for the Wonder of Stardom Title (both from 19/01/2020); Utami vs Jamie for the SWA Title; and Kagetsu/Mayu vs Momo/Jungle Kyona (both from 26/01/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back