State of Origin State of Origin XVI – Round One – Allies Vs. Vic Metro @ University of Tasmania Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrightie...my position on this team is ‘C’. What do they do? I’ve only ever been a ruck.

🤔

If my time in the Gumbies has taught me anything, I think it means you have to post team sheets occassionally. Not sure if the job has any other requirements

Last years MVP 🤣 rate 2020 as highly as gifting a incoming player RR :rolleyes:

Pretty hard to be this years MVP yet given the matches have not started.

Nobody gets gifted a game at the Bombers. I did LOL though when Strigoi mentioned she was ruck for her club.

Nobody gets gifted a game at the Bombers. I did LOL though when Strigoi mentioned she was ruck for her club.

Good morning Trumpy Lynn 15.

Did your badge get wiped the start of this year for it ?

I don't think it's LOL when they only have a few players however wing will suit her for the Allies plenty of space to run

1608117621757-png.1029302

Good to be part of the #stackedsix :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Kennedy Parker clearly faced selection dilemmas. What a list!

Just have a look at the honoured champions of the Sweet FA and Ant Bear on the Allies Reserves/Emergency list. The Allies are truly an overwhelming positive force for liberation.

The village of Melbourne and its unhappy residents are lucky to be the first to experience freedom. We will liberate them from the misanthropic anti vaxxing misery of almond fusions, soy lattes and bean curd roasts of their hippy leader NaturalDisaster

Fantastic line up, looks good enough to win the lot in this series.

Can't believe I've got to obliterate poor DemonJim, just another glory Hunter scalp to add to my collection

Is that because most of the Allies squad stack shelves for a living and eat stale savoys on their smoko break?

Is that what it means?
No no no no ABV

We shelf stacks of things and live off Austudy and job seeker, much easier life

Fantastic line up, looks good enough to win the lot in this series.
Looks good enough to win a lot of jail time, if I’m being honest.

The ruck for the Dragons, but that should change now that the superior qootier in Bonz is at the club.
Can't believe I've got to obliterate poor DemonJim, just another glory Hunter scalp to add to my collection
Just don’t mention post to like ratios, he got all sweaty the last time TL15 questioned him about it.
The simple yet effective regression analysis had its desired effect.
Last years MVP 🤣 rate 2020 as highly as gifting a incoming player RR :rolleyes:
Positions on a qooty field mean a lot to you, don’t they mate?

Must’ve hurt when your captain played others in the position destined for the “better contributors”, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back