Media State of the League - S22 - Now with added ratings (EARLY SEASON UPDATE)

Remove this Banner Ad

It means you can only improve.
Unless you're the Royals. Then your stuffed.
Actually F+ means we can actually go back one more step. But we are Warriors..we'll go down together or die having fun trying!

Would you have a gander at this ice cold, cool as his mother's cucumbers, campaigner of a bloke...

Sounds a lot like someone finally traded in their V card. I think congratulations are in order to you and yours, Millie.
C'mon, you know he's got white knuckles typing all that.
If anyone's got the cucumber in here it's me.

Also, that's the worst name change since Fantaham lol
No silver lining there.
056cacb65c14cf35b6c1af28c87b3842.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Milky you're melting..c'mon you know you wanna..c'mon you can do it :D
Use the extra money to sign Jiggs
Phew I love the Ponyboy but he might be too much even for me to handle..I wanna keep some hair thats not grey after I hand over the captaincy

C'mon Milky you're melting..c'mon you know you wanna..c'mon you can do it :D

Phew I love the Ponyboy but he might be too much even for me to handle..I wanna keep some hair thats not grey after I hand over the captaincy

He'll only be around for a season. Great creative writer for match threads too.

It was a warm afternoon at Van Cortlandt Park as Jiggs danced onto the oval. The boys and girl were in the middle of some intense training so Jiggs lathered his body up in coconut oil and slipped on his best pair of vegan leather shorts...

To be continued?

He'll only be around for a season. Great creative writer for match threads too.

It was a warm afternoon at Van Cortlandt Park as Jiggs danced onto the oval. The boys and girl were in the middle of some intense training so Jiggs lathered his body up in coconut oil and slipped on his best pair of vegan leather shorts...

To be continued?
The fact that he's vegan endears him to me even more. Dunno how my team mates would take it though, there might be a violent and bloody coup..

I can sense a change in our Millky. I think our boy is finally a man.

*solitary tear*

I've never been prouder.
I can't help but feel that you are somewhat responsible

I'd like to be the one to inspect both vaginas for sand content, then I'll crown a winner of Sandiest Vagina in the Sweet FA.
This is an idea for a thread if ever I've heard one

I'd like to be the one to inspect both vaginas for sand content, then I'll crown a winner of Sandiest Vagina in the Sweet FA.
I think there are a couple of notable omissions in SMelt and Jum.

I think there are a couple of notable omissions in SMelt and Jum.

Look in fairness I don't even think Wooshette should be in the list at all, I don't expect to find a single piece of sand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back