Supposedly attractive things you find unattractive.

Remove this Banner Ad

J-Lo: 34-26-37
KK: 34-26-42

original.gif

J-Lo is a curvy woman. KK is a hobbit. Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea etc. - just trash. I swear if Kylie Minogue was coming through as a pop star today she'd be in the gym trying to add 10kg to her thighs and arse.

Kidding yourself mate, she's objectively hot af, of course you'd bang 10s every night thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kim kardashian in that above photo is attractive but doesnt really look any different to the average south-east european girl you'll find around Beechboro or Morley.
Your saying that because what you find attractive is different to other people. Ive always been a sucker for brunettes and curvy figures but your probably quite the opposite.

I agree it should not be a gift for teenagers from their parents.

All but one of the women I know who had the surgery done were married at the time. I guess it was a private thing between them as couples.

Incidentally, I had one girlfriend who was naturally well-endowed (over-endowed even). Her "first thing to buy if I ever won lotto" was to get a reduction. She hated having huge boobs.

Reductions can help with reducing back pain, and i think the studies find that women who have reductions are happier with the result compared to women who get augmentations.

A lot of high heels make you look like a recent divorcee looking for a cheap shag or that weird girl from school who you see at Caps when you're 18. I mean if you've got great legs and have a nice pair then it's totally different but it's one of those things where most people can't nail it. And the difference between bad and good is... very thin...

Thought I'd bump this when it popped into my head today.
I find it unattractive when females ride push bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicks on bikes a well known fap worthy material o_O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a girl riding a vintage bicycle (preferably with a basket containing a baguette) in a summery frock and sandals - very charming and beautiful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back