Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thinking about it though, did the ballot go ahead or just registrations for the ballot?

Priority Three – Ballot
Red 3, VIC Final 3, Country 5, Supporter members and AFL Silver Club Support members
Note: Registrations will only be available to Priority Three members should any tickets remain following the Priority One allocation and the Priority Two ballot.

https://membership.sydneyswans.com.au/2016-finals/#GFTicketing

Do you know when the P2 will be drawn?
It will have to be either today or tomorrow if they want us to have funds in our account on the 24th and 25th.

Is anyone else now making sure their bank card is active? Just me? Ok.

It will have to be either today or tomorrow if they want us to have funds in our account on the 24th and 25th.

Just bought my plane tickets to make sure its working.... Have tripled checked the balance as well

Just bought my plane tickets to make sure its working.... Have tripled checked the balance as well
Woke bf up at 5am to nag him to go and test my card, despite my having it for 4 years and no issues........ Can't be certain that CBA haven't decided to just stop my card for no reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better be bringijg your sister, shes the only reason you support the swans and not the dappers/cheats!!

She is coming yes- she's getting there Thursday night and spending a couple of nights with her best friend who lives in Melbourne. Should be a good game though! Can't wait.

Woke bf up at 5am to nag him to go and test my card, despite my having it for 4 years and no issues........ Can't be certain that CBA haven't decided to just stop my card for no reason.

Well I guess it could have been 4am! Lol

It should be today for us. That's what happened in 2014. If I recall correctly, most people mentioned money was coming out after lunchtime.

It should be today for us. That's what happened in 2014. If I recall correctly, most people mentioned money was coming out after lunchtime.

Me watching my card balance today

hqdefault.jpg

How much does he charge you?

Almost as much as your select female charges you to produce premiership-bringing offspring.

Every single time this thread is bolded my heart skips a beat wondering if it's someone who has seen money exit their account.

How much should we have in our account? Should $900 be enough just in case?

For one ticket, should be enough yeah. I'd have $500 for one person to be super safe.

How much should we have in our account? Should $900 be enough just in case?
Highest priced ticket for the ballot was 399. So I assume you need 399*the amount of tickets. Plus prob extra for transaction fees.

I could be wrong though as this is my first time.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

s**t, I don't remember it working like this last time. I've only got 500 in my account. Surely I get to choose the seats I want (the cheapest), it doesn't just select tickets and charge me automatically?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back