Competitions Swans board tipping comp 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
You are invited to join the BigFooty Swans board tipping competition in season 2014.

To join, go to http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/

Competition ID: 1216
Password: cola98

I'm in, bring it bitches!

Perhaps leave this unpinned for a while so that peeps see it as a new thread?

Only a few days left to join!

im in. although im terrible at it

Noone likes these people. If you do well "oh beginner's luck, who knew I was so good", do poorly "yeah, i knew i sucked at this, told you guys!"

If you're in this comp, trash talking and face rubbing will be par for the course :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you want to

Two bites at the cherry to increase his chances of winning, though given Bonz's post above it would be rather pointless.

Exactly!

Ummm so I'm guessing nobody has a perfect round going?

I was in line for a perfect 0 until Geelong won last night... wait that's not the perfect round you were referring to is it :oops:

If Sydney had won I'd be on a perfect round, so I guess I'm basically on a 'perfect' round, because I doubt anyone tipped GWS.

Same here. I was surprised at the prices Port and Essendon started at.

Still have Hawthorn (won't mind getting that game wrong), St Kilda and West Coast to go.

Same here. I was surprised at the prices Port and Essendon started at.

Still have Hawthorn (won't mind getting that game wrong), St Kilda and West Coast to go.

Yeah very surprised about Bombers, would have gotten on them if I'd had the chance yesterday. Think Demons will beat Saints, but I'm on the other two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back