Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

18May24: Swans vs Carlton Match Reports New

Paywalled

Harsh to give Mclean only a C+. Thought he had a very good game, the role as forward/second ruck suits him so well
I never pay much attention to these ratings. Always the big question is did he do his job effectively? Very? Yes? OK? Got beaten? How did it impact on the team? Melican for instance beat his man. How do you rate that? Must be at least a B+ considering that man is supposed to be one of the best.

Various audio clips from last night:

Taylor Adams

JJ James Jordon (3AW)

3AW post-game

The Day's Play (SEN AFL Nation)

Dean Cox (pre-game)

Tom Harley (pre-game)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Fox Footy clips

We're going to be talked about a lot this week, expect wall to wall "can anyone stop them" mode.
Or it'll be about Vic teams, we'll get a passing mention, and someone will bring up how lucky we are to have 17 players to have played every game or something.

That and "is it good to be playing so well this early?"

I can’t listen to 7 so have sound on mute. Last night was complicated as for a half, I was trying to watch the 1 and 2s. Gave up, turned off the 2s listened to SEN audio in Q 3. It was like a dam wall had burst with Whately struggling for oxygen as he gasped at Warner, Heeney and co. It was hilarious.

I’m not a fan of talk back. But Finey’s Final Siren is a magnificent exception. Mark is just erudite and damned funny. Urge everyone to give the first hour a listen. Finey is an unabashed long term admirer and understands our history.

Give it a go when the replay is on their site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back