Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

23MAY24: Swans Daily Media New
I always like Sandersons analysis:

Predictions:

Errol's appearance on this will surprise no one

What show? Because its not individually posted that I can see
I listened to a little bit of the show with Lyon and Watson (Breakfast?) and they said that Errol was coming up. But when I went back to look a little later, the segment wasn't in the menu. So I suspect the only way to find it is by sifting through the whole show.

One of the best articles I've read for a while. A great insight into matchups & strategy.

Great Article
What show? Because its not individually posted that I can see

1 hr 40mins into full show

edit: Really great talk about vulnerability and how that improves trust in the team and improves teamwork.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Article

1 hr 40mins into full show

edit: Really great talk about vulnerability and how that improves trust in the team and improves teamwork.

My goodness. That young man is soo articulate, and so wise. I listen and think, he’d be great in the media, then I think, he’d be a great coach, then I think, he’d be great at anything he chose to do!

I wish someone would explain to Tim Watson (forcibly if necessary) that calling Errol "Eric" really isn't that amusing. I suspect Lyon has tried but it isn't getting through.

My goodness. That young man is soo articulate, and so wise. I listen and think, he’d be great in the media, then I think, he’d be a great coach, then I think, he’d be great at anything he chose to do!
For sure. One of those players who's value to the club will extend, far, far beyond what he does on the field.

I wish someone would explain to Tim Watson (forcibly if necessary) that calling Errol "Eric" really isn't that amusing. I suspect Lyon has tried but it isn't getting through.

Pretty sure it's his actual nickname around the club.

Fascinating on how they check in on each other throughout the game, and the reason behind it.

Fascinating on how they check in on each other throughout the game, and the reason behind it.

Might have posted on another thread,(or earlier in this thread re:Sam Mitchell and hawks mistakes) but psychological safety is a huge thing in high performing teams in corporate world currently (and fostering a culture that allows this). The underlying principle there is vulnerability so his interview is a really nice insight that reflects the Swans adopting and embracing current thought on team building and trust.

When Errol was ‘mic’d up’ on fox, it showed him walking with Grundy asking if he was ok, if he was good to go etc.

He’s a very empathic young man.
Yes, that's what generated the conversation. Errol confirmed its not just him, the entire team check in on each other during games.

Another post highlighting Justin being super efficient going inside 50.

The problem is that nobody is better than McInerney at feeding our forwards on a lead. I believe he is better than Gulden and Blakey in that respect (who both have their obvious strengths) and his vision is superb. When I go back to watch replays I am amazed by how often McInerney delivers the pass that just seems to lob onto the chest of a leading forward. It is almost uncanny.

I said it in here a few months ago, but McInerney's delivery into the forward line is so underrated. He hits our forwards on the chest again and again.

Lucky I'm not the sort of person who says "told you so!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back